Coming back - some questions.

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by AktionT4, May 9, 2013.

1. AktionT4 New Member

I posted the same comment in the New Players section and felt that I should have posted it here. In any event, here goes:

I played a ranger on E'ci from opening day and left somewhere towards the end of Velious. I came back for Fippy but was disenfranchised with the lack of access to content that was consistently locked down on farm status.

What I'm looking for is a guild that operates on east coast time and has a large, active membership that is "newb" friendly AND has aspirations to move into Everquest Next upon its release.

I tend to be attracted to guilds that have well designed and active web portals for their community and an established core of leadership that is fair, active in raiding, and most importantly, fun and entertaining to play with.

What are some east coast guilds out there that do have a good sized membership across all levels that are reputable, mature, community oriented, active, and progress/raid oriented?

Let me know - I just want to make sure I make a correct choice as I simply don't want to be hopping from server to server looking for a proper fit. I miss that sense of "family" I had from my experience with another title and I'd like to be a part of that again - here in Everquest and Everquest Next.
  2. Kokkusho Journeyman

If you are interested in progression, you can check out Neverhood's link above. We are mostly east coast, but also a very late night guild for the moment.