Collection Set combinable containers?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by EQ_Player03, Dec 5, 2017.

1. EQ_Player03 New Member

Much like placing armor pieces into a container and making a full set, would you consider the idea for making containers for combining 8 to 13 pieces (or however many pieces are in that particular set) into a single closed container to trade and/or sell in bazaar? This would only apply to a fully intact set in order for the combine to go through. There's quite a few Collector pieces (hundreds) and it's hard to organize them all. This would definitely organize things.

Example:

Set: "Misplaced Tools (Lceanium)"

Rock Breaker
    Detritus Remover
    Shaping Pick
    Measuring String
    Overgrowth Shears
    Cleaning Brush
    Stained Painting Brush
    Cracked Block and Tackle

into a container. It would only combine if all pieces are present in the container.

Suggestions? Thoughts??
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Not sure how others do it but I search the baz and find low priced items that have the green message and that is what I buy. I would never buy a full set. I think we have one person on our server who will offer sets for sale in general chat - not cause the price is too high for baz limits but cause its a set. Most people only need one or two pieces so that might cause the seller to miss out on selling anything at all if that one item is wrapped up all in a set. And then usually one or two out of the set are very rare and sell for many thousands while others are very common and only sell for 1 plat - so would you price it accordingly or?
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I'd like to see something like Tavid Dennent in the lobby for these, there are just so many of these now, too many to store. :(
  4. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

The collection item only boxes should also hold like hundreds of these things. 40 slots for such a heavy restriction is absurd and makes the red boxes pretty awful.
  5. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Use a house... can store 300 per :)