Fixed Collectible in Timorous Falls under ground

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by douxreve, Dec 6, 2023.

1. Thunderkiks Augur

Same on Povar
  2. Xslia Elder

Update from 12/11 on Tunare. I am able to find 1 of the two ground spawn collections, "Nothing to Report, Sir!" The other collection is all underground in the creek.
  3. Osteo.Bonegirl Journeyman

Have a Drink on Me collectible task in TF cannot be completed. Only one spawn of the same item in 24 hours, ironically the recipe for Wayunder Ale.

Don't get me wrong - the new models for the Nokk and the deer and the foxes and the sheep and the chickens and the goblins are all really nice, but coordinates, man. It's a thing...
  4. Velisaris_MS Augur

Well, there's a patch tomorrow so zones should get repopped and the uncollectible shinies will go away for now. Of course, if the patch doesn't include a spawn point fix, we'll be right back to this in a couple of days.
    Osteo.Bonegirl likes this.
  5. Svann2 The Magnificent

I dont think there is a patch scheduled. They dont normally have another patch in the same month as expac release, though last year there was a hotfix. Also there was no test update last week.
    edit: I stand corrected!
  6. Velisaris_MS Augur

7. Svann2 The Magnificent

Seems like they fixed the collection under the creek but I think there is still something wrong. I was doing great till the last one and now almost every time I get to the location given by my spirit of the lost there is nothing there. There must be 20x so far nothing there. I get to the X on the map and the X disappears but there isnt a collection there. These were not in the creek. If it was just a few times Id say some rogue snatched it up, but not this many times. The missing item, if it makes any difference, is Tossed-Out Elizerain Chardonnay Recipe.

edit: actually, the creek bug may still exist. I just got my first X in the creek location and the X does not disappear when I run over it. So this one at least IS under the world.
  8. Thunderkiks Augur

Creek bugged spot still there.
    Fenthen likes this.
  9. Velisaris_MS Augur

That's just because they only repopped the zones, which removed the unreachable shinies for now. Eventually, they'll all end up spawning at that point under the geometry until the next time the zone is repopped.
    Nennius and Fenthen like this.
  10. Beltirabelkira Elder

Considering these zones all have "force field" domes over them, and typically if something is UNDER the world you can skeleton and shrink and shove your face through the ground to see them. I'm wondering if the coding of the shiny spawns is set to "spawn on geometry" with little to no Z axis filter. Normal zones either have no "roof" or have a set limit to the Z axis filter because there's a "roof" to the zone. They likely added in the force field roof last minute, without factoring in the shiny coding. Hopefully its just a simple lowering of the Z axis filter to account for it.
  11. Leadar New Member

12/14 collects still spawning under the ground.. but now If I run to the spot.. the "X" will vanish as I pass over that spot in the shallow river
  12. Nennius Curmudgeon

It does need attention.
  13. Fenthen aka Rath

Still problematic. Bringing to the front of the bug reports forum.
  14. Duvaren New Member

If enough players zone in to create a new pick instance that might help the problem somewhat.