Coirnav <SPACEBALLZ the Guild>

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Styling/Panz, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Styling/Panz Journeyman

SPACEBALLZ THE GUILD!
    (spaceballz.dkpsystem.com)

Guild Name: Spaceballz the Guild!

Raids: Tue/Fri 8-11pmEST; Sun 3-8pmEST, with additional non-dkp events planned throughout the week.

Loot System: Open auction DKP bidding

Age Reqs: 18+ mature (we bite…sometimes)

Traits Progression based raiding/dungeon runs, with additional playful, helpful, fun activities for all!

About us: We started as a tight knit group of gaming friends who have been playing various MMORPGS at a high-level, dating back to EQ1 in 1999 (Shout out to Lore Keepers of Povar). We grew tired of guilds promising goal orientated raid progression and never delivering. Our end-game raiding pedigree includes EQ, EQ2, FFXI, WoW, Warhammer, Aion, Rift, and FFXIV.

Our over-arching mantra is “doing more with less.” We will never turn into a 200-member zerg raid guild that forsakes player development for easy progression.

What does “doing more with less” entail?:

That our hand-selected players will be expected to play at the highest levels, be knowledgeable (or willing to learn), and always strive to be the best;

That you will never have to compete with random warrior #100 for the shiny piece of gear that you desire; and

That every member is accountable for his/her own conduct and performance.

Well pull no punches. We don’t play favorites. Everyone must bring something to the table and that effort will be reciprocated by leadership.

Current Status: Raiding on Coirnav with approx. 50 raiders. High need classes are clerics, rogues, rangers, monk, and wizards (others still considered). We are generally looking for recruits to be 50ish. Must be 58+ to raid. Visit Spaceballz.dkpsystem.com to submit an application. For questions please contract Styling, Laerek, Portniss.

Bonus: MOST of the guild is waiting for Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen to develop and plans to move over as a unit. Our placeholder website for this venture is available at deadonarrivalpantheon.enjin.com.

Show quoted text
  2. Baadan New Member

Fun guild, good peeps, very helpful towards each other (ports, rezzes, CRs, epic fights).

We have enough Rangers though.. stay away from my lewtz!
  3. Chet Manley New Member

I'm in SPACEBALLZ the Guild.

Our guild has Chet Manley.

Other guilds do not.

#winning
  4. Richter New Member

Now that Chet has pointed out the down side, there are a couple of positives that come to mind.
    First, you don't have to know how to spell your own name; secondly, the recruitment post mentions Rangers. Server first?

Lots of fun, and mostly good people, but the rest of us can't really do anything about the officers, so we're kind of stuck with 'em. ;)
  5. Jasent New Member

Started TLP a couple weeks late and glad I found these guys. Good balance of "knows how to get stuff done" and "don't take it too seriously". The officers are quite active in helping folks with epic fights and even camps at times. The put a lot of effort into keeping things running but it never feels like a 2nd job. They can be rough around the edges with language at times but never with the intent to attack someone personally. There is a level of respect that is also absent of 'hand holding'...overall good group of folks!
  6. tissofluffy New Member

This is my first time on a TLP server. Glad I joined this guild. Lots of people enjoying what we all do... slaying mobs, capturing that epic loot, and of course making fun of Rangers... all while watching Spaceballs. What's not to like? Keep firing @$$holes!
    Tzunamii Jones likes this.
  7. Ohanko New Member

Before Spaceballz the Guild I was just having a hard time breathing on Coirnav. But thanks to their Vacu-suck I'm swimming in Krono and blow. Thanks Spaceballz!
  8. Tzunamii Jones New Member

Good group of people here, lot's of help and knowledge to be found. I just came back to EQ after a decade-ish leave, where Spaceballz the Guild promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The A-Team.
  9. Styling/Panz Journeyman

This guild offers many unique fringe benefits. For instance, "Raiders" will have access to the guild's gently used re-purposed ice cream truck, complete with dirty futon, fuzzy hand cuffs, filthy rags, and many gallons of chloroform.

P.S.: Bail monies are included.
  10. Styling/Panz Journeyman

UPDATE: We crushed them levels during the July 4th bonus exp event and ready to begin Kunark content in earnest! Still looking for about 8 to round us out and hit our goal of raiding with a tight 50. Classes currently in high demand: Wizard, Mage, Rogue, Ranger, Bard, Dru....maybe monk/pally if strong players.
  11. Khimonia New Member

Good Gang !! Much Love !
  12. Anice New Member

Two balls, no cup. That is how we roll so toss on your cardigan sweater vests and moose antlers and join us in the woods!
  13. Arturo Fuente Journeyman

I didn't hit puberty until I joined the guild.
  14. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Someone had too!

15. Styling/Panz Journeyman

Update: VS, Sev, Fay on farm. Talendor dies tonight. Come join the fun. Check out our needs at spaceballz.dkpsystem.com
  16. Styling/Panz Journeyman

Talendor vanquished!!
  17. Styling/Panz Journeyman

Update: seeking 1 Warrior, 1 Cleric, and a handful of DPS (wiz, mag, rog, monk preferred) to round out the raid core. Maybe one more high attendance ENC too!
  18. Styling/Panz Journeyman

Update:. Trak is dead!! Seeking 1clr, 1war, 2rog, wiz, mag, mnk, shm
  19. Styling/Panz Journeyman

Update:. Trak on farm. Prepping for Phara this Saturday. Recruiting needs: clr, wiz, rog, mag, mnk, shaman. We raid with 40 and kill everything. If you seek us out understand that we stay small by design. Lazy Zerg tactics are not welcome here and everyone must pull their weight. If interested visit spaceballz.dkpsystem.com. For velious we will raid tue/wed/Fri 8-11pmEST and sun 3-8pmEST.
  20. Johnwick Augur

Great Guild : Hookers and blow are welcomed and encouraged during raid time to ease stress levels.
    ^ Bring your own hooker : some people get mad ( blow we can share )

Very objective driven guild : they do what most 72 man raids do but with half the people.
    Epics are being done regularly for people who are working them.
    Spirit Wracked Cords are being done and MQed for individuals putting in the time and effort ( we spawn picks when people are at that point )
    We actively split content and raid OW when available .

30 + VP Keyed.

Additional Questions please inquire within: