[Coirnav] Magus Imperialis Magicus - Raiding Guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Kaldaur, Feb 28, 2018.

1. Cynister New Member

I like your guild a lot but I could only make raids for Thursday each week due to RL work schedule. However, since I do not get the same schedule each week there is a chance I can raid more than just the 1 day of the 3 nights the guild raids. if you accept late attendance for raids, I can probably do 2/3 raids at best on a regular basis and rarely all 3 nights. So what are my chances of being accepted due to RL work Schedules?
  2. Dupre_MIM Elder

I would look elsewhere if I were in your shoes. Not that I want to discourage people from trying, but I play these games for the friends, and not for the level of stress that can be involved by having to worry about whether you're making enough raids, whether you're going to win that loot, etc. Find a guild that you won't have to schedule your life around it, because it already fits your schedule.

That and I hate to say it but we're swamped with applications and returning veterans. It's a great problem to have, but if you think it'll be a push to make 2/3 of the raids, I would probably recommend either a more casual guild or one that better fits your schedule so you can truly enjoy the content.
  3. Kaldaur Lorekeeper

Recruitment update for MIM:

We are now looking for the following remaining roles:
    Rogues
    Bards
    Wizards
    Mages
    Clerics

All other classes are now closed to recruitment. If you are interested in any of these roles, drop by our website and put in an application!
  4. Lumiens Augur

I was trying to decide between rogue or wizard, which looks like you are still recruiting both of. Do you roughly know how many rogues and how many wizard mains your currently have signed up? I mained a rogue on Phinny and wouldn't mind doing it again or I'm very interested in trying out a Wizard again which I mained on Sullon Zek.

I've only recently played through Kunark on a TLP server though and although I played through PoP during original EQ, it was on the Good Team on Sullon Zek so there was a ton of the game content that we were never allowed access to by the Evil Team and the Neutral Team.

Would I feel really out of place in your guild since it seems like most of you have all had this content on farm status together on previous TLP servers for years now and I would still be learning everything all over again or seeing some zones/raids for the 1st time ever then?
  5. Kaldaur Lorekeeper

You would not be out of place at all. We have a mix of returning TLP players and others fresh for their first playthrough in quite awhile. We do have an experienced raid team who will be leading us through this content, and you would be in capable hands to learn and enjoy the raids under their leadership.

As for the class, either is currently fine though our recruitment needs will be updated throughout the week as we reach our desired roster. So it's better to apply soon in case we fill one of our class needs.
  6. Kaldaur Lorekeeper

Recruitment is now closed! We've had such an amazing response to our quest to find new MIM members that we've filled up our planned roster and we're ready for launch. We're looking forward to meeting everyone on Coirnav!
  7. Kaldaur Lorekeeper

Now that Coirnav has launched, we're opening recruitment up to the following classes:

Bard
    Cleric
    Necromancer
    Rogue
    Shaman
    Wizard

We're looking for those who have plans to be raid ready by 3-27! That means lvl 46 by that time. We will only be selecting a few applicants of each class to round out our raid roster. Please send me a message if you have any questions!
  8. Dranix Augur

Still looking for new folks :)
  9. Hilikus New Member

Hope im not annoying yet. 42 Ranger LFGuild! Still would love to be MIM. Name: Hilikus
  10. Kaldaur Lorekeeper

Recruitment continues for the following classes:
    Bard
    Cleric
    Monk
    Necro
    Rogue
    Shaman
  11. Kaldaur Lorekeeper

Edit 3-31-18: We are recruiting the following classes:
    Bard
    Cleric
    Rogue
    Shaman

Applicants should be lvl 40 or above at the time of their application. Anything lower will be rejected.
  12. Dranix Augur

Phinny, Naggy, Inny down. Come join us for the rest :)
  13. Dranix Augur

Vox and CT down~
  14. Turinbar Augur

won't mess with loot council guilds.
  15. Kaldaur Lorekeeper

Edit 4-6-18: We are recruiting the following classes above lvl 40:
    Bard
    Cleric

Go to mimguild.com and click on the application link on the far right side of the page. Hope to hear from our singers and healers soon!
  16. Kaldaur Lorekeeper

MIM is looking to fill out our raid roster with the following classes:

Bard
    Druid
    Necro
    Rogue

If you're a lvl 50 character looking for a raid guild, look us up at mimguild.com!
  17. Kaldaur Lorekeeper

18. Kaldaur Lorekeeper

Please visit us at mimguild.com to put in your application!
  19. Dranix Augur

Still looking for a few folks for Kunark!
  20. Kaldaur Lorekeeper

Kunark approaches in five days, and we're looking to fill out a few spots in our raid roster.

Please stop by mimguild.com to put in an application. We hope to see you in Kunark!