Coirnav dead after midnight

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Kronotowin, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Kronotowin Elder

Impossible to find groups after midnight central time. But hey at least Daybreak lowered exp so much to sell potions it's impossible to solo/duo to level. Who needs a healthy server when you can milk the players at launch?
  2. Motrax Journeyman

I've been leveling solo on my newly rolled Shadowknight, and I've bumped into several groups leveling, as well and plenty of people soloing. Still though, I wouldn't mind if Daybreak upped the exp rate. It'd be pretty nice in fact.

Edit: After thinking more about your post, I feel I should clarify I play primetime Australian times on weekdays, so I don't know what that translates for you. It could just be that your time is after America goes to bed and before Europe wakes up. I tend to see a lot of European people who are on in the morning their time.
  3. That0neguy Augur

Hey guys. Nobody is playing in the middle of the night during the middle of the week!!!! Server is dead! /confirmed.
    jeskola likes this.
  4. Alikat Lorekeeper

I'm a west coast player frequently up til 2am pst or so. It does slow down that late.

And so has every other mmo I've ever played. There's always way more east coast than west coast players in games, and even the ones that are west coast aren't necessarily insomniacs like some of us.
  5. Cukernaut Journeyman

I would personally recommend reading a book, getting a girlfriend, going to sleep at a reasonable hour, or focusing on your career for solutions to this weekday 2AM problem.

And if you live in Australia or something, maybe you just need to move to Texas and satisfy your EQ addiction that way.

Cheers!
  6. Midnitewolf Augur

I am not sure why this it is a surprise that during off peak hours, there aren't alot of people playing. Even back in the day the server I played on kind of died off around midnight on a week night. On the other hand while things do tend to die out about midnight, things seem to pick up again around 3am or so. Its no where near the amount of players we see at peak times but it seems to be a fair amount.

As far as soloing, that has always been dependent on Class, Gear and level. There are many, many classes that can solo 1-60 especially if geared (twinked) for it.
  7. HoodenShuklak Augur

Nothing will save coirnav tbh.
    Crayon123 likes this.
  8. Crayon123 Augur

Gotta agree here, kinda late to save it at this point. Enjoy it while you can, the 20th Anniversary server is going to make the remaining Coirnav player-base evaporate.
  9. Kahna Augur

Umm, if Coirnav being low population at 2 AM means it’s dead, you may as well wrap the whole thing up, because all the servers are “dead” at 2 AM.
  10. a_librarian Augur

Yeah I hope they take another look at the xp rates for Coirnav. It feels like its balanced around the most hardcore min/max groups which means 95% of leveling players experience is a slog. 1-10 is unnecessarily painful for new players and 47-50 is just way too slow right now. I hope they look at their player retention data and move the rates closer to or equal to Agnarr.
  11. monkypowah Elder

This is quite normal for kunark.. velious gets worse..a lot worse.. other prior servers had the sheer numbers and *good guilds to persevere through all the classic slow downs. From a krono farmer perspective it’s all about that launch so you’re right about that part.