[Coirnav] - 135 days until Velious - QoL request

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Risiko, Apr 9, 2018.

1. tankNspank Elder

I agree with what you say on these forums and I can tell you truly enjoy this game and want it to improve. If DBG would just take a few minutes to actually listen to the forums(most of your posts cause you put it in a way that is elegant) they could do some really nice improvements to the game that would draw bigger numbers.
    HoodenShuklak and Risiko like this.
  2. tankNspank Elder

Roxxly IS NOT engaged in EQ1 TLPs at all imo. She posts on here what the higher ups tell her to post, the info for a tlp server coming out.
  3. Risiko Augur

I'd be careful. They'll put you on timeout. Don't ask me how I know :(
  4. tankNspank Elder

LOL, not the first time, prolly wont be the last. The truth hurts, so when they do a temp ban, something must be sticking. A little hurt e-Ego via forums posts won't kill them.
  5. Critt Augur

honestly it must just be that they can't figure out a way to keep both instances available... or I'm sure they would have by now.. it's a main bone of contention for many on each new TLP...I'd be fine with disabling the script that awakens him and putting it on a time lock if they can't figure out how to make both versions coincide. Tag the loot no drop if you think it will unbalance the economy, I'm fine with that too but leave the original loot. Looting a gnome illusion mask is not the same as buying one.
  6. zarkolov Lorekeeper

i think they should put the old intro movie that said towns turned into cities cities into nations and had the little gnome sneaking through the dungeon to unlock doors and the barbarians dueling around him lol
  7. GlareAgnarr Journeyman

Maybe because you whine all the time and make posts like this? Gee I wonder why this person doesn't like me.... I really miss the person before them I think was far superior....

Get a grip.
  8. Creepin Lorekeeper

126 days until you choose your side - QoL request

[IMG]
  9. trollivesmatter Journeyman

My vote is no. This is not a QoL issue, no matter how you want to spin it.

You can't have your participation ribbon. Get over it. FFS people just want more and more, whats the point of even playing the game anymore? We want this, we want that, we want faster xp, we want autogrant AA's, there's no end. The game is already exponentially easier than it originally was. If you want to see sleeper's 1.0, get into a good guild and get there first.
  10. discordkitty Augur

I would love to see this and I'm not even on the server. The ST is just a bunch of bull and is always awoken but a team of asshats to prevent others from getting the loot. It would be nice if other guilds could spawn instances of the original ST regardless of the OW status.

I'd love to see this on all TLPs going forward.
  11. Turinbar Augur

This is too forward thinking..so dbg won't do it lol. I have a feeling the people working for this company were turned down for dev/community manager jobs by real companies ( like blizzard, Trion, etc)
  12. Critt Augur

This is an attitude I don't understand at all, how is it a participation trophy? Those guilds would still have to key and still get in there an kill mobs.. the only difference is it wouldn't be a race to see who can profit the most from those rare loots....If it's not about profit fine we can have differing opinions, if it's about your sense of accomplishment why even play on a instanced server where everything else is non competitive? No I think ya'll are about the Benjamins and that's where the true objection lies.
    Risiko likes this.
  13. Darchon_Xegony Augur

While we are making Velious QoL requests...

@Prathun can you pull the Al'Kabor (EQMac) script for the Ring of Vulak event and use it on TLP servers during Velious, Luclin and PoP.

The current Vulak is extremely boring. Bring back the 16-waves of goodness. Including things like 3 simultaneous Flurry Drake waves, 5 destroyer waves, spinstun bosses, death add waves, AE Gflux Drakes, 22-splitter waves, and much more. The final event in an expansion really deserves to be more than a single rooted dragon in a room. Throw mighty Buff on all the mobs in this event and it will be a fairly difficult event to get down for guilds as it should be.
    Boze and Sumonerr_Tunare like this.
  14. Claritydealer Journeyman

Yes and the loot in ST2.0 is garbage and the quests that make ST2.0 worth doing don't even come into the game until SoF or whatever expansion years later.
    Risiko likes this.
  15. HoodenShuklak Augur

It's mind boggling stuff like this isnt changed.... the drama/toxicity chased people away.

Same with VP key. The fact that isn't outright nerfed into the seb key is mind blowing. Even the guilds that were keying for that zone were in-fighting over these toxic camps.