Coins in Bank Only on 1 Char

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Scila, Dec 26, 2015.

1. Scila Augur

Anybody else ever see where the coins in the shared bank only show for one char but not all chars and whatever you do (ie move 9 silver to show 90+1 copper) only show on the char that you do that on not for any of the other chars?

I reset the default ui on every char, deleted char files, deleted the standard client files, deleted a couple of other ui files I found that looked like they might be newer than the standard ones that always fixed weird user-side glitches, scanned for any corrupted files, nothing worked. Logged that account on to a different computer with different specs which didn't have the problem and it still had the problem. Petition is out and we're working on it just thought I would run it past here to see if anybody else had the same problem.

At this point, I've narrowed it down to its not the "normal" shared bank bag bug but wondering if its a flavor of that or anybody else has seen it and fixed it user side.

Thanks,
    Scila
  2. Brudal Augur

Shared bank is platinum only, the gold, silver and copper with an additional slot for platinum are per character.
    Found a image of the shared bank on the forums:

3. Scila Augur

Yep thanks for the image - the plat has always shown up in the shared slots not showing now at all no matter what I do in or out of the one char that shows it so the remainder can access it. Tried a last ditch moving it into the other toon and back out again to shared and still no go. Everything else was experiments to see if I could trigger anything to kick in.
  4. Scila Augur

There's a bank ui file in the ui folder - deleted that finally again - updated every char's ui from the login screen - rather than the options - rescanned - its back. Not sure what the difference is, or if there is any, in the options vs char select screen or if the bank ui file is the trigger but its back.
  5. Geri_Petrovna Augur

If all else fails, can you parcel plat to your alt?
  6. Mintalie Augur

I've had this issue for well over a year. While annoying, at least you can parcel the plat.