cmon guys....figure out the problem please

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Finchy, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Finchy Augur

Lockjaw crashed again....joy joy
    rick likes this.
  2. Drexll Augur

Lost 30% XP with the last one.. 5% from dinging.... just now I was 9% from dinging... maybe I'm somehow causing the crash by trying to freaking level.
  3. Krizem Augur

How about a third server hehe-- rerolls only.
  4. rick Augur

I shouldn't have to restart again JUST to get a stable server .. I just came back after 10 to 12 years and lock jaw was fine till last weeks roll back and maybe now the transfers

this is idiotic
  5. Hypnotize New Member

Drex I just made up the 70% I lost from yesterday's crash. And then it crashes again. Maybe i'm just not meant to hit 42.
  6. Drexll Augur

Yeah, I've noticed the correlation, too.
  7. MMOer Augur

Ragefire used to crash a lot... maybe the dupers xfered as well?
  8. Niftey9256 New Member

Transferred from RF yesterday... two days of crashing and not being able to play... Is this normal for LJ or what? Was maybe a bad idea.
  9. Krizem Augur

Yeah-- that was more a jibe at the transfers. The crashes are getting old and I'm sure the influx didn't help. That said, I really would reroll again on a fresh Lockjaw style server, capped at whatever the number was before the xfers. It seemed about right.
  10. Devante Lorekeeper

I xferred from Ragefire to avoid this and yet now it's happening on LJ. It was meeeeee
  11. Hypnotize New Member

RF used to be the server that crashed daily. Usually about the same time everyday. Now all of a sudden it's LJ. This intrigues me.
    Elkay likes this.
  12. Niftey9256 New Member

Ive been on RF from launch only had the server crash while I was playing 1x... IDK what time this daily crash you are talking about is?
  13. Osgz Lorekeeper

RF crashed this morning rolled back roughly 45mins so it still happens there too ;)
  14. Azel New Member

*sight*
    And my Unrest group was doing so well....:(
  15. Niftey9256 New Member

Never play in the mornings so I must miss them. So LJ just needs to get all its crashing done in the AM so I can play in peace.
  16. Gythlen Augur

Sounds like a new form of 'hell levels'
  17. Mezrah Augur

Hmmm

LJ started to have problems the weekend before transfers began, I don't believe they ever got to the bottom of what was causing it, one reason I thought the transfers should have been delayed.
  18. Mezrah Augur

Hmmm

I also should add that LJ had been stable prior to the 24th or so of July, it started to crash a couple of days after the dev's rectified the issue about Rubicite not dropping on LJ. At the time that was corrected the dev stated that LJ had been reporting the wrong start date for itself. No idea if the 2 are related.
  19. Mad_Mikey Elder

The big problem a week ago was out of era gear was dropping defiantly and they had to take the server down to fix the problem. That was the big rollback and led to the double exp day.

The recent brief but sudden disconnects seem to me to have begun only after the influx of RF transfers.