Clerics, what's your current multi-bind? mid-2023

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Metanis, Aug 2, 2023.

1. Gundolin Augur

Depends on if Interventions are ok or not.
    If Interventions are ok its long QH, QH, EB, Int, Int, Ward, Determined Renewal,
    If No Interventions its really only QH, QH, EB, QH, Determined, It will still cast Ward, and Dire, but I don't think it ever gets to with this line up.
    Metanis likes this.
  2. Clarisa Augur

Single-Target: Remedy 1, Remedy 2, Remedy 3 (from most recent to oldest)
    Group: Syllable, Word

For raid healing, I don't find myself using interventions at all (damage just isn't significant enough even in light healing situations) and renewals are only used when the cure could be of use (like on Mean Streets when you need to cure the kiters of a DoT while keeping them healed at the same time).

Even in situations where the raid is split into groups and I'm healing a group alone, I generally find remedies to be sufficient (with other class buffs and auras) and just use our emergency heals/balancing tools (burst, beacon, divine arb, blessing of sanctuary) or heal buffs (healing frenzy and channeling the divine) to cover low or non-crit heals.

Everything else is cast manually as needed, including blessing (or whatever it's called these days), elixirs, ward, promised, merciful shield, etc. I just don't find multi-binding them to be as useful as I like having complete control over when these are cast
    Metanis likes this.
  3. Drencrom Beimeith's Supervisor

We know, and it's awful. Just this one example I'm about to give makes it worth it to use the US version:
    Is that person trying to write $2000 and zero cents? Or are they trying to write two million and forgot a zero? It's better, then, if you write
    and eliminate all doubt.
  4. Zipe The Healer

Until you realize that we don't use periods for marking decimals, we use commas.
    2.000,00€
    Can't wait for your next example during the next few months.

Oh, and I'll throw something at you that probably will make your brain explode: Did you know that billions aren't the same for you than for us?! Is a billion a million of millions or just one thousand millions?! Catastrophic, isn't it?! European billionaires are richer than US billionaires!
  5. Brickhaus Augur

That's just because your country currencies are worthless. Why else create the euro?

This is all just to distract from the true heinous crime that Europeans commit every single day...

...mayonnaise on french fries!

I mean, what the hell?!?!?!

(and yes, it was sarcasm earlier)