Cleric or Enchanter?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by dundada3100, Mar 13, 2019.

1. dundada3100 Elder

Plan on giving Mangler a try after lots of time away. I have narrowed down my main to either Cleric or Enchanter but cant decide. I have always enjoyed healing in any game but Enchanter seems like a lot of fun. I am going to try and go all night the first day but since I have no friends or guild to group with that might not work. I know every group needs both but I also feel like half the server is gonna be Clr/Enc. Will one have an easier time finding groups compared to the other? I just dont wanna spam LFG all day long watching everyone else smoke me on levels. Id like at be at least 30 by Monday unless thats just an unreasonable goal.
  2. Forevernecro Elder

Enchanter will be able to solo, Cleric will not.
    Normal groups that are being lead by a veteran will take 2 enchanters in a heartbeat, same with AoE groups. No competent group will ever take 2 clerics. That being said, you will likely never have a problem LFG as a cleric, especially during the launch period while everyone is leveling. As many will likely say, play which class you think you will enjoy the most. If your choice is between those 2 classes and your concern is being LFG, I would not worry at all.
  3. Azmaril Journeyman

What do you call a cleric's pet?

A warrior.
  4. sumnayin2 Augur

Most leveling areas are undead so clerics as DPS aren't bad, i'd easily take an appropriate level cleric to nuke in Lguk or Unrest. I am not saying it is ideal but it really isn't bad. I also got groups as a 2nd cleric while leveling my cleric in Lguk on Coirnav.
  5. Azmaril Journeyman

Cleric - Befallen!
  6. Grailer Augur

Ive tested a few duos ,

Mage/Mage - super OP except when you pull entire camp or get trained then you wish you had 3 mages.

Mage/Enchanter - This is better . Using Enchanter to pull , mez etc . Mage to tank and dps. Verydecent DPS .

Shaman/SK - very slow dps but also very hard to die .

Cleric/Enchanter - basically an enchanter with a buff bot and free rez card.

Enchanter/Druid - this seemed very good especially outdoors , SOW /snare and dot is handy , ports and heals .Good support for Enchanter main.

I'm thinking cleric will be better in the long run rather than druid due to the complete heal and great buffs

So yeah pick enchanter