Cleric - New AA ideas

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Kleros, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Kleros New Member

Some new Cleric AA ideas. Anyone else? :)

The ones that i believe that most will like are in bold.

Quickened Divine Arbitration - Reduce casting time to 0.1 seconds.
    Quickened Aegis of Superior Divinity (epic 2.0) - Reduce casting time to 0.1 seconds.
    Hastened Contravention - Reduces the time required between uses of your Contravention lines by 2 seconds per rank.
    Hastened Intervention - Reduces the time required between uses of your Intervention lines by 2 seconds per rank.
    Extended Healing Frenzy - Extend the duration by 6 seconds per rank. (5 new ranks?)
    Extended Channeling the Divine - Extend the duration by 6 seconds per rank. (5 new ranks?)
    Celestial Hammer - Ranks 25 and above will greatly improve the damage and hit points of the hammer pet. It will also proc Celestial Hammer's Touch which heals the target's target for small a small amount.
    Burst of Life - Ranks 21 and above will improve the heal by 2000 but also add a Ward of Surety type spell on the target.
    Beacon of Life - Ranks 10 and above will improve the heal by 1500 per rank.
    Battle Frenzy - Ranks 13 will extend the buff by 6 seconds per rank.
    Quickened Blessing of Resurrection - Reduces the casting time to 0.3 seconds.
    Divine Avatar - Ranks 22 and above will greatly improve your weapon proc rate and melee damage and your chance to double attack.
    Smite the Wicked - more ranks.
    Improved First,Second, and Third Spires - Improves your abilities with each rank.
    Embrace of the Diviner - When casted on a target, the target is embraced by your divinity and will not fall in battle for 6 seconds. The target will still be able to attack while under this effect. (recast time 6min?)
    Diviner's Stance - With zeal, you boost your will and stand your ground, reducing the amount of damage you take form melee attacks for 30 seconds. Further ranks will increase the duration of your stance.
    Improved Persistent Casting - Will allow you a great chance to continuing casting a spell after being HIT or stunned.

Upgrades to Boom Hammer please! ;)
  2. Crystilla Augur

3. Laronk Augur

I'd like an aa version of divine intervention so I can get it in there between heals =)