Cleric Epic Retelling

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Uuvin, Jul 2, 2016.

1. Uuvin Augur

I cant get this. Tried over a dozen times when I can think of something new to try. Things I have attempted:

1) in the initial sarnak / iksar fight, I don't agro any of the iksars. I let the other dragon and drakes kill them all. took 35 minutes. Both Drakes died. I only needed to kill the other dragon after that.

2) the 2 pirates. I finally broke down and offered my [ life ] instead. but they ignored it and we went right into the rest.

3) curing the captain. I tried using only specific spells to cure that specific malady ( rather than a generic cure-all spell). I tried using only heal spells with 'devout' in the name. I wileded only my epic weapon and shield. I used only my epic 1.0 to do damage to the undead that spawns ( no spells no bashing). I tried using only low level ( below 55) spells.

4) in Sol-B I walked a round as much as I can. finding extra emotes in Warlord room and in the area Zordak vendor normally stands ( find a potion on the ground). I also tried to avoid killing any of the NPC's - that took a long time, but I believe I was successful ( I did fall asleep at one point waiting, and did not check logs for kill messages). I also tried killing the 2 clerics last instead.

5) First blessing of the Triumvirate. I tried using high level hammer and he would not take it. Skipped curing the blindness once and still was able to progress somehow. Skipped talking to the NPC's entirely and just handed them the items. Tried giving stacks of food and water. Tried sitting on the beach with the blind one and watch the tide for a while.

6) Second blessing - I have figured out how to get across the water without being thrown back to the shore ( it works 80% of the time) - its buggy still, but if you stand on the highest point of the raft it seems to work out most times for me

7) scattering shards - tried to reach VP ( failed).

8) Third Blessing - I tried varying the order of killing.

in a general sense, if you try walking around in each area, you get ported back to start spot. So exploring doesn't get anything. Maybe I tried the right thing but failed where I thought I succeeded. Or did not take something far enough. I just took a week off from trying. I will go back to it again, but I do not have any new insights or thoughts of what to try. Right now its just repeating failures. Any hints or thoughts would be appreciated.
  2. Brohg Augur

To my knowledge, this has been solved by only one player on only one server. I do not expect any Retelling to be spoiled until after the server firsts have been checked off across the game. Look for them after the Mistmoore update is fixed.
  3. Heile Lorekeeper

Well there is definitely more than 1 cleric that has this done, me included. But it's all about seeing that name on the plaque in felwithe on your server, at least it is for me. After the MM fix gets put in I'll gladly help/hint at what to do.
  4. Heile Lorekeeper

So to get this, there are 4 items you need to collect throughout the quest while you are in zordak form (i.e. the monster mission parts) there's 4 times total you are zordak and here's what to get and when to get them in order..

First, at the beginning while you are sarnak form don't go hail bathezid yet. Head into one of the side rooms and the one with the table on it has a book (history of di'zok) you can click on. Click it and put it in your inventory.

Second is in naggy's lair, run to zordak spawn point on the ledge before the fire giant king's room. Pick up the bottle of fennin ro and place in inventory.

This was tricky for mostly everyone, me included. When in skyfire, don't move and look up. You'll see a blue orb sitting in the dragon statue. Grab the pearlescent shard and continue on with the quest.

Last one is in the MPG trials. There's am item zordak has on him that has a colicky. The neck (forget the name of it) can cast "offer prayer". Just click on that 3-4 times and you'll receive the sigil of the legion item. It looks like a shield but unequipable.

Once you have those 4 items, you can finish the quest and win at eq!

G'luck!
    Zenyan likes this.
  5. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

One of my guildmates got it done on Drinal, too, so at least 2 servers have it completed as you said, yar. It took him quite awhile to figure it out...seems like clr's is one of the hardest.
  6. roguerunner Augur

it's kind of easy to understand what to do, it's just one of the groundspawns is UNBELIEVABLY hard to see and diabolically well hidden
  7. roguerunner Augur

Anyway, here's the message as well
    [IMG]
  8. Uuvin Augur

for those who are more into numbers ...

"History of the Di`Zok" on a table approx loc P6770 x n3870 x n225' in Burning Woods

found an Oil of Fennin Ro at approx loc neg 1380 x neg 350 x neg 42. onledge where Zordak in static solb hangs out

found Pearlescent Fragment approx loc p3020 x n3333 x n40. up on the point of the point of the nose of the dragon statue at the start - climb its back

and the 4th as stated above by Heile, click your neck item (Trinket of Lost Worship) 4 times...

You begin casting Offer Prayer.
    Your Trinket of Lost Worship begins to glow.
    You offer a prayer to any that would listen.
    You kneel in earnest prayer but the voice of Fennin Ro no longer calls out to you.
    You focus your prayers to any god that would have you as a disciple but there is no response.
    You call out wildly to the gods for a sign but are still met with silence.
    You cry out in faithless anguish a final time. You then look down to see something that wasn't there before...
    Your task 'Balance of the Triumvirate' has been updated.
    You say, 'pledge yourself to Mata Muram.'
    etc...
  9. Zachton Soulstriker Augur

So what do clerics get? A weapon or shield aug?
  10. Brohg Augur