Cleric: AA's

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Vionetta, Sep 25, 2016.

1. Vionetta New Member

Hi all,

Level 54 Cleric. I'd like your advice on which AA's to focus on please.

Thank you,
    Vionetta "Vi" of Trakanon:)
  2. moogs Augur

I take it you're not doing the Auto Grant. You might find that AAs come quicker in the level 65-75 range. The most important AAs (starting out) will be in the Archetype tab but you'll first need to spend a few in General. Look for the ones that add passive bonuses such as Healing Gift and Healing Adept. Spell Casting Mastery saves mana on every cast. Mnemonic Retention will allow you to memorize up to 12 spells instead of the base 8 (there is a level limit). Just a few to start.
    Vionetta likes this.
  3. Vionetta New Member

Thank you moogs for your response with information that I will look into & use. This gives me a focal point now.

"Vi":)
  4. Mocha Elder

The problem is that your AA is capped if you're not All Access (Gold). It's 250 AA for f2p, 1000 AA for (Silver, which are discontinued). But if you go All Access, you can enable auto-grant which gives you all the AAs for your leve (with only a few exceptions) up until level 90. It's a catch up mechanic.

That said, there's very little you can do with 250 AA. You can purchase cap increases, which give you another 250, but you're looking at over 1000 AA by level 65. May as well buy a month of sub or get a Krono somehow.
    Vionetta likes this.
  5. Gundolin Augur

If you are not going with Auto Grant I think Crystilla's post on the old eqcleric forum is still the best advice for your first thousand AA's. http://www.eqclerics.org/forums/showthread.php?t=24230

Unfortunately as said above even with this and max 1K AA you are going to be underpowered. Its much better to go Full access for awhile and get your AA count into the 10K range.
    moogs, Vionetta and Mocha like this.
  6. Vionetta New Member

Hi there Mocha,

Thank you for responding!!! I have been an All Access member from when I began EQ in July 2016. I am currently learning more about the auto-grant feature. I highlighted that little button and I think I'm on my way:)
    I am truly thankful for the information I have received from you & others thus far.

Vionetta of Trakanon:)
    moogs and Mocha like this.
  7. Vionetta New Member

Hi Gundolin,

Full / All Access is the way to go. I began a couple of months ago with full membership and am glad I did!!!:)
    Thank you so very much for posting that AA list; this also shall be a huge help as I have much to learn as a new cleric.

Cheers,
    Vionetta:)
    Gundolin likes this.