Cleric 1.5

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Aildyen_MP, Oct 16, 2012.

1. Aildyen_MP Lorekeeper

Can I just say how much I hate farming that encrypted note? It's got me blocked on completing my 1.5. /grrrr
  2. Ardin Elder

When i was looking for parts in Bloodfields for my 2.0 - i went from kos to ally with Dragorns. RNG is allmighty god here.
  3. Aildyen_MP Lorekeeper

11 hours farming that encrypted note. 30 mins before we broke up for the night, I said lets repop the Kyv. Everyone agreed. 20 mins later it dropped. Coincidence?
  4. CaRnon Augur

Its been so long since I had to do that quest that I went back to find old logs and such from bach then.. it looks like we spent about 9/9 and a half hours camping the encrypted note.

But congrats on finally getting you note!
  5. Cakeny Augur

1.0 took me longer than 1.5.
  6. Aildyen_MP Lorekeeper

Well, I shouldn't complain about that note. I did get all 4 of my pearl shards in skyfire in under an hour.

Anyways, I did my lfay fight last nite. I will get my 3rd brain tonight and be ready to schedule my final raid next week I hope.
  7. Aildyen_MP Lorekeeper

Well, I'm proud to say I am the 2nd cleric in MP to get 1.5 finished out of 9 main clerics. Last night we gathered with 36 people and successfully completed 1 cleric, 1 mage, 1 necro and 1 enchanter 1.5 while also hitting some epic kills for future finishes.

[IMG]
  8. Crystilla Augur

Grats! Looks goods.
  9. CaRnon Augur

Congrats! gosh I remember how much a PITA that epic was to do but I still think the old 1.0 epic before they changed it was worse because of ragefire camp/battles over the camp but still congrats. now good luck on your 2.0!

BTW! Update your magelo 8)
  10. Aildyen_MP Lorekeeper

LoL waiting on Magelo to update since the patch :)
  11. CaRnon Augur

Oh yeah forgot about that last mini patch.. should be up and running by the end of the weekend. If not sooner.
  12. Aildyen_MP Lorekeeper

And 2.0 will come when we start Omens progression. We are farming Time and just now getting into GoD.
  13. CaRnon Augur

yeah I cant keep track of what expansion you guys are on since I was told the progression list on the sony forums is not up to date i stoped checking it a long time ago. Good luck with Gates of Discord... one of my least fav expansions. you guys get to skip LDoN? the aug Anomalous Rock of Alteration (+15 Specialize Alteration) is still one of the best augs a cleric can use. Even if you guys skip the raids I recomend going and atleast doing the expo for that aug..
  14. Aildyen_MP Lorekeeper

We are in Omens, but the vote on DoN comes next week I think. Unfortunately, the guild voted no on doing ldon raids. We may do some if we get enough interest on off nights.
  15. CaRnon Augur

yeah I would totally recomend getting some people together to get your +Specialize Alteration augs or the other +specialize augs for damage casters and such... its still one of the best augs in the game.. and to by past it is hurting yourselfs.. I was checking out profiels of other clerics in the other high end guild on your server and most clerics I saw have that aug.. that alone should show you that its worth the time/trobule to get it...

If its not too much trouble let us know if you guys decide to go for them augs or not... I highly recomend it!... but either way best of luck and keep up the good work!