Classic with Bst/Ber

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Crabman, Feb 3, 2022.

1. Crabman Augur

What I am really hoping to see from the new TLP's are beastlords and berserkers starting in classic. Anyone who picks these classes will know / can be told ahead of time, there is nothing for you in Plane of Sky, and you cant do you epics until Luclin... If thats a dealbreaker then dont main one until they usually come out just like every other server that started in classic.

Give beastlords the classic shaman spells + their pet spells up to level 50 (no procs, just pets)
    In kunark they get pet heals just as mages do.
    Luclin they obviously get the rest of the normal luclin spells

Berserkers just need a disc vendor or two along with some GM's for both of them and then done.

Servers:
    I personally think it should go back to regular loot. But another mischief wouldnt be a dealbreaker for me. Or one of each. Also I think random loot server without multiple "corpses" on each mod would be alright too. But one of each would really show which is more popular for a new TLP.

I think mischief/tb was better than 3 months each but classic was a bit fast, especially if loot goes back to normal tables and no drop. DB doesnt seem to like release on any cadence other than 4 week increments but I think it should look something like this. I ALSO think that pop, loy AND ldon should be released together.
    Classic: 6 weeks
    Kunark: 6 weeks
    Velious: 8 weeks
    Luclin: 8 weeks
    Pop+LoY+LDoN:12 weeks
    8 weeks each after that?
    Not gunna lie 5 months of pop usually gets me to try out the next server.

oh and last thing, just please put groups/raids in the same pick with one another after zoning. kthanks
    Thewiz likes this.