Classic EQ suggestion

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Kullex, Mar 30, 2015.

1. Rhoulicas Augur

I don't see it taking a lot more work than a regular progression server at all..They just open one at PoP or LDON or whatever, and bam, work is done. It doesn't require anymore thought than usual and they never would have to worry about what to implement into the game when the "next expansion" opens up. I do not know what the aversion is, but at least they have included it on their ballot this time for us to vote for. If we don't get it this time, maybe in the future we will. All we can do is continue to talk about it until someone listens. Oh and also signing the petition going around helps, too.

https://www.change.org/p/daybreak-game-company-create-a-time-locked-server-pop-with-ldon-or-dodh
    Zoggzog likes this.
  2. liveitup1216 Augur

And if it keeps going, it isn't fun for any audience because you'll be on a dead server. Go check out Vulak or Fippy and ask someone how much fun it's been in the past two years. It shouldn't take long for the 11 people to answer you.
    Zoggzog likes this.
  3. Hendar2 Augur

I guess it depends on your definition of classic. There is a ton of stuff on the current servers that was never around during those eras. If you are happy with ooc regen, defiant gear, pop books, purchasable potions, gear from the marketplace, then I guess they could do that fairly quickly.
  4. liveitup1216 Augur

If they literally duplicated whatever server they're about to do but stopped it at an expansion that'd still be more acceptable than being ignored.
    Zoggzog likes this.
  5. Aenoan Augur

People left those servers for completely different reasons, and there hasn't been that many no votes, GoD there was I think 3?
    Locking it was mostly in-spite of many raid guilds because they effectively cr@p3D on the server and the players, well before hand. There was a metric ------- ton of drama and BS that killed those servers.
  6. Skyward71 New Member

I know they are dead. But it's impossible to make everyone happy ;P