CLASS-SPECIFIC ARMOR for Charm stats

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by Selar, Aug 23, 2015.

1. Selar New Member

Do someone knows how to max the charm?

My char is geared with Cotf raid + Tds spell augs so all visible and non visible are SHD specific. I did the Epic Augment quest to remove the PAL from the 1Hand, so all slots includning 1H+Shield are specific , but the charm is not maxed.

When I equip with my 1.0 or 2.0 the stat on the charm get higher (+7AC) , but not max , still 3AC missing . Fine, but what weap/shield in Cotf or TDS would do the same?
    Are there some specific non visibles?
  2. Riou EQResource

8 visible gear slots will get you 100% max (cultural doesn't give you any towards this), class only weapons (rogue, warrior, necromancer) will get you bonus above that.

The item has to be class only at its BASE, that is BEFORE any augs are applied, applying augs to make it your class only does nothing to the charms stats.
  3. Selar New Member

Thank you for your answer, but it does not work.
    I have 6 COTF T1 Raid + 1xTDS Group T1 + 1xTDS group T3, so 8 at all. and charm is not maxed.
  4. Brudal Augur

100% stopped being max a few expansions back, you need 10 items to get "full" stats. As a sk you need the class specific shoulders and the sk ammo slot from the epic request. Even with that it will be less total available stats than the fully evolved progression charm.