Class balance is getting out of hand.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Chitum, Apr 6, 2016.

1. Dre. Altoholic

There's another B word that describes it better.
  2. KaoK Lorekeeper

Please PM me with this word. :p
  3. Whulfgar Augur

Such as Arcainos ? ?
  4. Enkel Augur

Doubt he's going to go into detail over public forums, but he isn't wrong. Soloing named isn't what he's referring to (much more broken than that).
  5. Dabrixmgp Augur

6. Kobrah Augur

Arcainos is sooooo good at AE killing everyone else on the raid when he's not supposed to its amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its what hes known for.. that and being puzzling's stepdad.
  7. Arcainos Augur

My record for killing guildies in one raid is 21. Nerf Berserkers asap.

Also, I am likely many peoples' stepdad.
    Xanathol likes this.
  8. Kobrah Augur

padding parses on guildies is a tricky move !
  9. Geri_Petrovna Augur

@OP amazing, you're in a raid guild, yet haven't got a magelo in sig? ashamed to attach the things you say to a face?

It's easy to say false things anonymously.

Heck, monks can tank "some" TBM named. (not all, not even many.. but some)
  10. Kamea Augur

While knights getting stances with warrior-level tuning and broken vie disc stacking is a joke, this particular issue has more to do with how weak group content is tuned than anything.

I'd also imagine that using a caster merc has a lot to do with DPS concerns, as cleric merc mana can become an issue when trying to molo a named (plus it can get boring after awhile.)
  11. MrMajestykx Augur

class balance is not the issue, the gear on said player and skills is. I dont get why this thread even started, SK s have and other classes have molo d names WELL before this expansion, as a monk I have done a few myself. Come here and talk about gear and skill and you have a whole other argument all together, but please the class balance thing is a whine and a dead horse beater, this is by far NOT the first expansion where ANY class has ever molo'd a named nor is it about balance and OP nonsense. k thanks. All classes have their place in a prime group or raid makeup, they are not without value nor importance, and when isnt around to construct said prime makeup, this game has always been about adapting and overcoming.