/Claim Mounts

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Ferledon, Nov 26, 2023.

1. Ferledon Agnarr Loyalist

Any chance some of the older mounts available in /claim could be claimed on early TLPs? Example, I have a Carpet of Stratos /claim still available to me. But I can't claim it, and I only play on Agnarr, and would love to ride it here. The mount buff already states it is disabled until Ring of Scale unlocks, but I've got other mounts that say similar.
    • Bridle of Queen Velazul's Sokkar - Very Fast - Disabled buff until Empires of Kunark
    • Armored Frontier Rhinoceros Saddle - Very Fast - Disabled buff until Broken Mirror
    • Pridewing Lion Mount - Fast - Disabled buff until Darkened Sea
    • Periwinkle Clothwork Bunny Saddle - Very Fast - Disabled buff until LDoN (Active on Agnarr)
    • Regal Worg Saddle - Fast - Disabled buff until LDoN (Active on Agnarr)
    The Carpet is from the Burning Lands CE /claimable items. It would offer no benefits other than being a flying carpet that just hovers... and I already have a flying Pridewing mount that has a slow fall / levitate effect other mounts don't have on the server. #Agnarr4Life
  2. Brickhaus Augur

This forum is for players helping other players. You will want to put it in Veteran's with [Feedback] in the subject line (or something like that).

If they already allow other mounts to be claimed but delay the buff, your request seems pretty reasonable to me. But I can't do anything about it...
  3. Ferledon Agnarr Loyalist

Thank you, wasn't aware =) I'll move on over that way