City of Mist locked doors no longer pickable by rogue, no keys?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Absolon, Mar 11, 2024.

1. Absolon New Member

Hello,

I brought my Rogue character (lvl 70) to City of mist to pick the locked door but this does not seem to be working. The only door that will open is the main door to the first reaver area (also opens with the stone key). Pick Lock does not work on either the elevator or the door at the top of the translucent pathways (third level). I previously went through pretty much this entire zone with a different character and the Stone Key seems to be the only key drop still. I know that I had picked these doors in the past years ago. Is this a bug that needs correcting? Thank you

Bertoxxulus-Saryn server
  2. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Was curious so I popped my 70 bard on, was able to pick lock the elevator leading up to Lord Rak'Ashiir as well as the second "house" on the floating pathways, as well as the final door to Neh'Ashiir.

Is it giving you any sort of error message or just acting like you aren't clicking on anything? I presume the rogues Pick Lock is actually leveled up? :)
  3. Gialana Augur

Just to double check, do you have the lockpicks on your cursor when you're trying to pick a door?
    Joules_Bianchi and Velisaris_MS like this.