Citizen's Phinigel Chapter, Recruiting!

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Warrior007, Nov 29, 2015.

1. bodes Augur

I've never posted a screenshot to forums. Only crappy MS paint illustrations of how players behave and how the involved guilds see the game. The joke was too meta for you because it casually suggested both LOZ and Amicorum were using that stuff. If I had just blatently said it the post would have been removed sooner
  2. PlushyOgre New Member

One of the best things playing in Fippy post DoDH was getting to know and play with some of the guys that had been in TL during the earlier expansions.

Sup
  3. Dinnestra New Member

Oof, just gave me whiplash watching you backtrack. Your clever knowledge of a program you don't use in screenshots you don't post was outstandingly displayed in a thread that didn't have any mentions for either of those guilds using "that stuff."

Sorry I don't have any fetch GIFs for this fine occasion.
  4. Bulma New Member

The f do you know about Detroit, you live in white boy broke Farmington get real kid stop reading metro times and real detroits thinking you know anything about the city fool. Makin a character named Detroit on fippy, always throwing out the city like its a badge of honor, now talkin about tizzows in the hood. Put your white boy self back in ur 65k house and shut your mouth dam. I'm from Detroit you suburban people are some fake chumps. Detroit is embarrassing the hell you always talkin about it for quit drawing attention to it in any fashion for real. Da fuq is wrong with you smh. I know all this cause you've told me in game (Cept the house part that's assumption being from fton)
  5. Actonup Elder

Yes i live in the burbs of the Detroit area. But i own 2 business's in Detroit and spend 70+ hours in the city proper. I am sorry if i offend you for having pride for the city that you live in, maybe i should shut my white privileged mouth and go on my way. You seem angry though, and sorry if i left a bad impression on you during my short stint in Ferocity.

If you could do me a favor please translate half that you typed, spell check did not work for 30% of your words.
  6. Tseroth Elder

LOL
  7. Banai Augur

[IMG]
    Actonup, Qelyn and Zublak like this.
  8. MabbuQuest Elder

<Modest Muffin>
  9. Skipper Augur

What happened?