Chelsith collectibles...

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Tatanka, Feb 11, 2018.

1. Nudia Augur

To echo this, something appears to be amiss with the Skyfire collectibles. As time goes on, fewer and fewer are able to be found in the zone.
    Yinla likes this.
  2. Stephen51 Augur

On the flipside of the OP's position on a double spawn, I really like a double spawn. Some of the more recent zones seem to be massive and empty of collectables (Demi-planes in TBM, FM and SW in EOK spring to mind), so when you finally find one, only to find there are two! It's a bonus :)
    Yinla likes this.
  3. Lianeb Augur

There is a spawn point inside the mountain near the graveyard you can see them if you put your face into the mountain just right. This is effecting the collections of the trickets (I forget the name of the set) but it is the set that spawns to the west of the north south lava river. You can only find this set on server reset or a /pick of SF and they disappear after a while presumably all spawning eventually in the mountain
  4. Nudia Augur

Ah! I tried to gnome-vision into various objects in the zone, but didn't see that.

Ngreth plz!
  5. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

one of the instances in TBM has a spawn spot in a locked room..... still need to get my guitar!
  6. Mizar Lorekeeper

About Skyfire, I already posted about ir on 01/09/2018 Patch update notes, but my comment was ignored.
    Link here
    Like Lianeb posted above, either get these on server up or wait in zone until a guild forces a new /pick while forming to raid Gorowyn T1, be aware it takes a few minutes for new collectibles to spawn in a fres new zones
  7. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Yes, that's the yin to the yang of when the double spawn is in a spot you can't find.
  8. Nudia Augur

I wasn't able to get eyes on this spawn with an SoS gnome, tried for a good 10-15 minutes at various spots around that mountain.

No one else on our server is working Gorowyn to my knowledge, so I guess I hope for the best after patch until they all disappear again. :(
  9. NeverPayForLag Augur

It seems the same on Crystal Caverns and Rof: Kael Drakkel - after a bit collecting time they spawn slower and slower.
  10. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Yes, it seems you just have to find the hard-to-find/hidden spots, where they are probably doubled up.
  11. CrazyLarth Augur

I know that in another zone (bottom floor of Chapter-house) I accidentally ran my toon into a cave a rocky wall- I then see a shiny. I did not see it normal just moving around. Also, You might change F9 modes when looking around like looking down around flower pots. I think I made sure I could fly some of the Chesith buildings had trees on the top floor of buildings and some where trees but that might of been a different zone.
    Tatanka likes this.
  12. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

I just had the exact same thing as this poster described on Drinal - alone in the zone for a few hours grabbing a variety of spawns in the tunnels (initially lots up down there, probably a dozen or more), in and around the outside of buildings on the middle and upper level.

I did cycles through the entire zone and over time it got to a point where I was spotting less and less shinies per cycle, by the end I was only finding 1-2 every 20-30 minutes. Either there's still a problem here, or there's a bunch stacked up at a really out of the way spot. I know this zone has a few inaccessible rooms, so just want to make sure they're not spawning there or something. If you could spare a few moments to check to make sure I'm not losing my mind, would appreciate it sir!

Thanks.