Characters Rolled Back

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Aenlas, Jul 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aenlas New Member

As of this afternoon after the server downtime on The Rathe... Both of my accounts level 105 characters have been rolled back to level 100 and both accounts are missing the last 2 expansions as being owned..... Anyone else have this issue?
  2. Pitacat New Member

Just noticed same thing on 2 of my accounts. Seemed to happen right after I had a client crash 15 min. into playing. Third account seems fine
  3. nildiar Lorekeeper

It appears that dB reversed all tbm code that were bought less than legit ways. Also scattered reports that buying legit expansion will restore your character.
  4. Pitacat New Member

And again no email prior from them explaining what they were doing and options??
  5. Donutsz12 Elder

Here we go again.......

Greetings,
    We regret to inform you that the EverQuest: The Broken Mirror expansion has been removed from the account:
    The expansion key that you redeemed to unlock EverQuest: The Broken Mirror on this account was deactivated due to invalid payment. The credit card or other payment method used to originally purchase the key was declined or reversed by the payment processor.
    If you purchased this key directly from Daybreak please contact Player Support at help.daybreakgames.com and open a support ticket. If you acquired the key from a third-party site we recommend that you contact that site for resolution. Please note that Daybreak cannot provide any refunds for invalid keys acquired from third-party sites.
    Thank you for your continued support,
    Daybreak Games Support
  6. Donutsz12 Elder

So what happened to it being a warning. Your Official email stated that and now your going back on it? WTF!
    Draazen and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  7. Fnyanea Augur

if thats the case, I want the Kronos back that I used to buy the key, and I want the krono back that I used on that account to get it the TBM AAs.
  8. Jaay Lorekeeper

em! who cant do anything right. Im done with Daybreak! Idiots!
  9. Fnyanea Augur

Who is gonna pay 40 USD for expansion when next one will be in 4 months?
  10. TBM removed New Member

STUPID, STUPID, STUPID. MANY people were gifted the keys or purchased them legitimately in general etc (they do NOTHING to stop these purchases) and now MONTHS later are penalized after already having played the content? you can't be serious.

First you can't secure your servers from childish ddos'ing now your billing methods are easily exploited and you penalize the user
    Feldon and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  11. nildiar Lorekeeper

Here's the thing first wave of bans etc deff saw a noticeable amount of players nit return strike 1. Now again without warning you strip accounts strike 2. Now all of this could have been handle by a simple email hey guys we are gonna go ahead and remove tbm from accounts all you have to do is buy legit from us. Even better would have been a discount to everyone that had it removed . But no push another percentage of the player base away like eq can afford it.
  12. TBM removed New Member

They didn't even GIVE US THE CHANCE TO BUY THE EXPANSION! if some had simply come to me and said hey, that expansion you purchased wasn't legitimate - click here and pay 39.99 to keep your TBM progression and your 105 character, sure OK. Guess what? EVERY achievement was removed from my character, some of them I worked MONTHS for like hunter. Not only that, to add insult to injury I get to relevel and I have NO gear I can use because I'm in full TBM gear!
    Feldon and me again like this.
  13. me again New Member

why do you put up with this? they seemed to have deleted my last post . they took one away from me oh well I done play anyway ..
  14. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Question: why would you lose level 105? 105 came with CotF expansion. You should just have lost TBM aa, and achievements (maybe, you could always do collections even without owning an expansion). Stripping gear from the expansion would have been surprising too.
  15. Ghubuk Augur

I suspect was an account that was two expansions old prior to buying tbm?
  16. me again New Member

they have literally destroyed what was left in the comunnity and it sure didnt have extra to lose
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  17. TBM removed New Member

I have absolutely no clue why 105 was removed, a slap on the wrist is my best guess? idiocy.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  18. nildiar Lorekeeper

105 came with tds
  19. Areyoufreakinserious New Member

Really? rrrreeeeeaaaaaally? banned again on one account? tbm removed on another? We're going to do this all over again? *sigh*
  20. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Yeah, meant TDS. They all blur together sometimes. I got a couple of TBM keys I traded krono for, affecting two of my accounts. TBM removed. Didn't lose any levels, gear, TBM currency. Just TBM access.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.