characters not landing in world

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Acme Burnz, Mar 23, 2016.

1. Acme Burnz New Member

Anyone else having trouble logging into world? gets to select character, then just sits as if its about to load, but doesnt.
  2. Ling New Member

Yep same thing happning her :(
  3. Creedance New Member

After I'm selecting enter world, nothing is happening almost like game is frozen or something. Is that what is happening to you?
  4. blake New Member

Same thing
  5. Nolrog Augur

There is a patch going on. It should be finished in another 30 minutes or so.
  6. Ling New Member

Shouldnt be servers be locked then if they arent up???
  7. Cringer New Member

Same here
  8. Ling New Member

Seems to work now.. Just let it load.. Took quite some time but it popped eventually..
  9. Witch New Member

gotta love it right they fix one thing just to break another
  10. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Characters do eventually get into the world but it is taking a really long time.
  11. Pewzy New Member

Lesson learned: Good things come to those who wait.
  12. Siny Augur

Same on AB. After 10 mins of waiting, it eventually kicks you back to the character screen which still shows all servers as up. Trying for a 3rd time now
  13. rick Augur

anyone able to get in .. I get the same thing ..

click character and hit play and it stalls .. something is seriously borked
  14. zerxisk78 New Member

same not loading. friend also tried said he got on but took awhile. After about 5mins the last time it booted me back into the server selection screen. tried different servers checked my files nothing yet.
  15. JChan Developer

We're looking in to this. There will be a client update soon(TM).
  16. rick Augur

ty
  17. dupliciti Journeyman

Having the same issues. Game stops responding when I attempt to get past the Character Select screen.
  18. Gohast New Member

I wonder what unlisted change busted the servers.
  19. Tallamar New Member

I keep getting a "this zone is unavailable" message when trying to log my character in
  20. Pleides Ranger of Fellowship Of Justice. EMarr

Same on E.Marr locked at log in. Can't get past character select screen either.