Chanter Pet w/ Mage Gear?

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Ratbo Peep, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Khauruk Augur

On main pet classes, the pets come pre-summoned with a cloak that has a great deal of mod2's so that they're not utterly . Is this the case with chanter, shaman, and SK pets as well?
  2. Khauruk Augur

3. Tweelis Augur

It's been awhile since I tested this Khauruk but I do believe only mage, necro and beastlords come summoned with a nice cloak. The other pets (chanter, sk, shaman, druid, etc.) are summoned completely naked.
  4. Sinestra Augur

Yes only focused (with a focus item) pets come summoned with a back item supposedly so that means only Beastlord, Mage, and Necro pets.

As for Attack working on pets, go to the Magician's Tower and see the information yourself.

Pets only have one finger and one wrist I believe, that information is all on the Magician's Tower as well.
  5. Ratbo Peep Augur

OK - I think I have the net basics of "playing dress up" with the Chanter pet knocked.
    I understand the back item to be "Nint's Woven Shawl".
    Thanks to all who replied!

-Rat
    Pet Lore:
    During our comeback through SoD we got a particularly long lived pet (days!) named Gobeker.
    Every time we would go to the fortress to flip the quests - he'd aggro on the purple aura from the cadavers that the Zombie Bombadiers fling into the fortress.One of the quests involved destroying five of said cadavers. Thus began the saying "Go Beker!" as he took care of our light work while we took out the catapults. (the cadavers don't hit back)
    Later, I locked the name in forever with an SC pot as "Beaker" - an homage of sorts to the hapless Muppet character. Jam added in a "petamorph wand" of "Night Harvest Scarecrow" and a "Tiny Companion" clickie as a Beaker SOP. So now it's always a mini scarecrow with a "too big" hat - that scurries out, adds DPS, and then runs back and hangs it's head like it did something wrong.
    (not great DPS - but has a visual comedic value as well)
    Little Beaker - as well as my Cleric Merc "Hinlin" are a staple presence on almost every hunt we do.
    (I need control of the balanced/reactive button. It's my a$$ on the line - so I run the cleric)
    If we use a 2nd Merc at all - it's Jam's Wizzie "Wrongway" (Because Chanters are best suited to adding aDPS to Wizzies)
    PS:
    Rat also has a "backup" Wizzie Merc that I often use solo, set to "burn" on LBlue trash.
    I pull for it, keep it DS'd, and well healed. Name: "Abracadaver" (Abby in Gsay)