Changing your name

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Trong, Mar 17, 2020.

1. Trong New Member

Is there any way to change your toon's first name?
    16+ years playing and this is the first time I have ever wanted to change the name of a toon!!!
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Yes - go to marketplace and look for potion of amensia - allows you to change your name so long as no one else has the one you want
    Trong likes this.
  3. Buster_Shruggs Augur

The EQ/DB/DP? store, under the services tab iirc. I would wait though due to the upcoming server merges( if that would affect you). If you buy a name change token, then you're merged to a server where a toon with the similar name belongs to an older toon, you will get an X placed on your toon's name. Maybe, you get the option for another name change though? I don't remember how they handle that when a server merge causes that situation. Last server merge I was victim too was the death of Fenin Ro courtesy of Cazic!! :mad:
    Trong likes this.
  4. Qbert Gallifreyan

Yes, there is an item for sale in the marketplace to process this type of change. You have to meet all of the rules, so don't be surprised if your first few choices are taken. Potion of Amnesia costs $15 ($13.50 if you are all access).
    Trong likes this.
  5. Trong New Member

Thanks for the info!!!!