Champions of Norrath - Xegony

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by aariell_xev, May 25, 2018.

1. aariell_xev Maadison

Welcome to the best of both worlds! :) Champions of Norrath on Xegony is a laid back, drama free, family friendly, casual and raiding guild. We offer nonmanditory raiding and an excellent group of people to hang out and group with. We play this game to have fun! Family and real life come first with us always! We are returning player friendly as far as help with whatever you need to get up to par.

We are recruiting Druids, Enchanters, Shaman and Zerkers for our raid force, currently raiding EoK and RoS.

Raiding requirements - Level 110 with 18,000 AAs, Essence of the Dragon I Achievement and class raiding requirements that can be found in each of the class threads on our forums.

If you're not on the high priority class list or don't meet the requirements and want to raid, put your application in and we will most likely find you a spot in the raid if/ when you meet raiding requirements. We are always searching for great players of all classes.

Our raid days are Sunday at 6 Est, Wednesday at 7 Est and Friday at 7 Est. We are accepting applications for all classes for our social roster.

Does this sound like something that would be a good fit for you?

Contact information -
    Send an in game email, contact directly or check out our website.
    Guild Leaders - Ravwolf and Bandeko
    Any member can direct you to an officer online.
    Championsofnorrath.org

Hope to see you soon!
    Maadison :p
  2. Mahlhavoc New Member

As a returning player after being "AFK" for years, I can vouch for this guild. I have been back for about 7 months and was geared worse off than that of a heroic char, AAs were really low and was lower lvl as well. Great guild, better people. If i can come back and within 6 months, get geared to the top 10 as far as magelo, get flagged like I have... of course I put in my work, well it speaks volumes about the help people will give here and their character. ❤
  3. Xegrogue New Member

4. Xegrogue New Member