Challenger Perk still deleveled me with a shroud

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by trexton, Nov 10, 2022.

1. trexton New Member

Date/Time - 11/8/22 - 2pm EST (guessing time)

Character: Stubrano (level 70 normally, shrouded to 50 at the time)
    Server: Mischief
    Zone: The Corathus Mines (Find Fibblebrap 5: The Rescue)

Description: Lost my level

Came across an interesting bug (im assuming) a couple days ago when screwing around with some shrouds. I used a shroud to lower the level of a mission to get my lower buddy in there for powerleveling (Fibble 5). I zoned in as a level 50 imp and died. Logged out and played another toon. When i came back to my bard, he was 69 after I unshrouded. So the shroud death dropped me past my level. Usually I never cared about getting a rez since the perk stops me from deleveling, but in this case I had lost a level
    Duder, Gylend, Rybar and 3 others like this.
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

Theres 0 exp loss while in shroud.
  3. trexton New Member

I'll see if i can repeat it, but i just figured that was why i deleveled since it's never happened before
  4. trexton New Member

Reproduced the Bug, I did delevel from dying in shroud form.
  5. trexton New Member

6. Troutfest Augur

Dying with shroud now will cause you to lose exp, been like that for at least the past week. These are the lvl 65 goblin shrouds on vaniki, tried to do the aug explore quest as a rogue and died twice, each time lost exp. Got rez when I summoned my corpse to lobby and got some exp back.
  7. trexton New Member

Well sounds like there are two bugs then. Not supposed to lose xp in shrouds and not supposed to lose a level with the Challenger Perk