Caster Hats Released for Hero’s Forge!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Amnerys, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Amnerys Augur

[IMG]
    Caster's Hats are coming! One basic Caster's Hat is available off the Hero’s Forge Vendor. Other Caster Hats can be obtained in game as loot drops. (Hero’s Forge required.)
    [IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG] [IMG]
  2. Illusionist_Innania Augur

I have the "Traditional Wizard Hat Ornament" (blue one with stars). It's fun :)
  3. Donkeyface New Member

So are these on the triv loot code, on 70+ namers or anything like that?? I'm only asking because I have killed over 500 mobs the last 2 days doing headshot runs, and havent seen any =( any help would be appreciated...I hope it's not just my dookie luck or baored rng!!!!!!
  4. Ngreth Thergn Developer

There is Trivial loot code on these, and they are rare overall so it is difficult to "farm" them, but over time they will become common just from the mass amount of NPC's killed.
  5. Tinyfeet Elder

they don't fit on the head right, look almost as horrible as the rest of the hero's forge armor

why can you guys design such cool weapons but the armor all looks terrible
  6. MeloxXx Journeyman

Absolutely agree with Tinyfeet. The caster hats just don't fit, they look awful. The whole plastic armour look of all the Hero Forge stuff is dreadful. SOE need to hire some artists with talent
  7. Mintalie Augur

So, uh, is someone going to address the bug where equipping the hat ornamentation strips robe-wearers of their robe? It's not very becoming for a mage...
  8. TheQxx Augur

I put on my robe and wizard hat...
    Nelson likes this.
  9. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Disappointed to see the new hats don't match the caster robes. The best one is the one on the vendor which matches the heros forge robe. The caster helm should have been a pointy hat and not a hood anyway. Erudite robes should have come with the head covered, part of their lore that the head is always covered.

When are the other heros forge sets getting robes? And can we get robes to match these hats?
  10. gcubed Augur

Strange, I haven't seen that happen. What I have seen is every time the wearer zones, they have to unequip and reequip their headgear to get the hat to show again.