Can't Login

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Randragon, Jul 31, 2014.

1. Randragon Augur

I am on Povar Server.

I try to log into the game and I get a message telling me that an Internet Connection to Server cannot be reached. Anything going on with Povar right now or any other servers?

Can't get into play.
  2. kramer2202 Elder

Same thing here, can't even get to the server select screen. Tells me no connection to internet, but obviously I have internet connection as I am posting here....
  3. Feradach Augur

Same here. Looks like the commerce/login server woes continue...
  4. crazyeyes321 New Member

Same, launcher logs in and does patch check, but doesn't make it to server/character select
  5. Zako1 New Member

Same issue here, I have another account logged in and two other accounts I can't login with on two different computers. Tried logging in on the computer that has an account logged in and I getting the connection error.
  6. Nytemyst New Member

Here we go again lol. Let us see how long it takes this time haha
  7. Pinvarin New Member

well convinced it is not us
  8. Truklin Elder

9. zeoranger5 New Member

i was able to log in this morning sometime after 12am est, now i cant login less than 8 hours later? you guys need to fix this issue already. jesus christ youre so worried about nerfing classes and expansions but youll take forever to fix real issues that plague the game continuously !
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  10. Storlok New Member

Ditto, cannot log in. Tried on two different computers.
  11. Mannhec Lorekeeper

Same here on Emarr, 3 pc's all cannot login. I tried the DNS change from a few ago but that didn't help.
    "A connection to the server cannot be reached"
  12. Vafan New Member

well time to play some Pacman for a few hours until they have fixed this problem.
  13. Froakula New Member

Same problem here
  14. Dragon Jockey Lorekeeper

Can't log in either. So why is it down this time? Don't see anything in the forums or on facebook.
  15. Randragon Augur

West Coast. Probably won't be fixed until they get in from a night of binge drinking and eating pot brownies.
    Dragon Jockey likes this.
  16. Wynd New Member

same issue here..... first time happening to me
  17. Yazhi New Member

Adding my voice to those already posted. Can't log into to the game period! Being told I have no internet connection. Funny that. I obviously do have an internet connection or I couldn't come here and post this. Any ETIC?
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  18. Nytemyst New Member

I guess this is Sony's way of saying take a shower and eat a Snickers cause even tho this is your day off and you really wanted to play we have other ideas. Nerf some toons......add some zones....Make some stuff cheap in the marketplace.....Never mind in the last few weeks the entire player base has had issues even getting into the game lol
  19. Dubang New Member

I can't log in too.........................................................................
  20. kolshak New Member

I see after about 6 months off , nothing has changed. tried to come back an play and login screwed up. not a great start for a returning player......