Can't login to Ragefire

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Aggrus, May 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BurntBrat New Member

I'm just glad I'm not the only one who can't log in! There will be someone to group with tomorrow or the next day or the next day.
  2. Lennyn Elder

I have, and I've also seen entire groups work into a rotation. The Ancient Cyclops comes to mind.
  3. select20 Journeyman

Server still locked? I resubbed to eq for the first time since like 2002 only to play here. Any more info?
  4. Wulvgeng New Member

Whats the point of paying for a sub to play Ragefire and have it be full? At what point do we get a refund for this BS?
  5. Hoojamufasijer New Member

Have you never been a part of the release of something, be in a new game, new server, or anything generally where a ton of people flock at once? Expect issues. Sure, it stinks that you cannot play a game for a few hours or a day, but you will be fine. Demanding compensation for what equals out to be about 40 cents of time is rather ridiculous. If you want that, I am sure you can contact their support for the matter.

In other words, chill out, people. You will be fine.
    Jackie V. likes this.
  6. Jackie V. Journeyman

Well I look at it this way. The events of today (or yesterday for those of you in different time zones) will go down in the game's history. The world didn't blow up. We will still get to play and be a part of it, just not at this moment. I am patient and still very interested in participating in this server, and you know what one day we'll be able to laugh this off. Just not now. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.