Fixed Internally cant login, cant reset pw

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Svann2, May 3, 2020.

1. Stanky New Member

Same problem. Cant log into one account. let me reset passwrod but still cant log in.
  2. Johnno New Member

For last 30 minutes get timeout or login server unavailable. First account got in but two others get the errors
  3. Criton New Member

Same here 1 of 4 accounts , can't login changed my password same story as above.
  4. Keyen New Member

1/4 accounts same issue. Of course its my raiding main though lol
  5. Gromlok D'Beast New Member

I am having the same issue with one of my accounts, was able to change password but unable to log into client or webpage
  6. oncharchar New Member

Same here - unable to log into the account on any device, 'invalid credentials'. I was able to do a PW reset, but that didn't have any effect.

edit: looks like it's resolved now - I was able to log in on this account!
  7. Paravar Journeyman

Having same issues.
  8. Wylus New Member

Seems to be fixed now, at least for me. Was able to log in.
  9. Svann2 The Magnificent

Looking back on guild forum reminded me that this same thing happened to me before on march 9. That time was my main's account though. Took about 5 hours to fix.
    edit: seems fixed now for me too
  10. Roartyger Smoot Elder

This may be related to the current changes to the chat name used in the chat window. I now get the error on one of my accounts that my chat handle and account name are the same on a couple of my accounts. Someone may have seen those chat handles and used them on their own new accounts or I made accounts with those names and forgot about them so completely that resetting the pw on those questionable accounts returns nothing to my emails. Since there would have been no FTP accounts when I was using hot mail years ago I suspect that someone might have been trying to social engineer access to accounts or they really liked the chat handles.
  11. Kibbz New Member

Huzzah!