can't load several accounts

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by pk76, Jul 20, 2014.

1. pk76 Augur

i logged my account for the raid i clicked enter world at char select and crashed to server select instaed.
    then i reloaded him and zoned into g-hall , and after like 5min zoning ( usually take like 25 sec ), i reloaded again that account , but now, after i typed my password i got the "processing window message "( but after like 30 seconds i always got " error completing your request, please try again later ""
    and it happen with 2 of my accounts, i can only load my 3rd account atm..other 2 are bugged..

problems started when SOE 's logging problems started several days ago.. before that i never had all theese problems--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i got 4 accounts who got COTF expansion i can only load one of them.
    i got a FTP account that i don't use ( got a heroic wizzy lv 87 on that account ). and can load him.
    i got another FTP account with a level one toon that i don't use ( can't load that account as well ..

so i am BUGGED with 4/6 of my accounts , and the main 2 that i use most of the time , i can't play them at all o_O
  2. pk76 Augur

seem to work now after 1 hour bugged...................
  3. pk76 Augur

4. TSR-AlexS Augur

Not sure what had happened. May have been a temporary bug. Please be sure to submit in a support ticket if you still have issues.