Can't advance forage

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Phiyre, May 18, 2018.

1. Phiyre Augur

So, I am lvl 96, I trained forage, and I can't put more than one point into it.. Is this a bug? The description says req lvl 5, next rank lvl 60.. Wth?
    Also, if the forage is on cool down and I zone, the button breaks until I zone again..
  2. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

What class/race are you? If you are a class/race that does not start get Forage, have you purchased the appropriate AAs?

The cool down display might break, but the button itself works fine. Just hit it after the forage timer would have expired and it will correct itself.
  3. Phiyre Augur

Yes, I put AA into it because I am a high elf mage and don't get forage naturally. Says next rank, I need to be lvl 60 otherwise no other req. I'm 96.
    I will petition it and wait 2 weeks for em to get back to me :)
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Phiyre likes this.
  5. Gialana Augur

If the game won't allow you to purchase the second rank of forage, make sure you have enough AA banked to cover the cost. Also, if you have a free or silver account, make sure your assigned AAs are below the cap for those account types. Outside of those two things, I have no other suggestions for why you wouldn't be able to purchase the next rank of the forage AA.

Also, if your forage hotbutton doesn't appear to be working correctly, I recommend recreating it from scratch. Last month's patch made changes to the hotbutton interface, which can cause strange behavior for hotbutton's created before that patch.
    Phiyre likes this.
  6. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Ok in a nutshell the previous link I posted suggests this may be the reason: Foraging 2-11 are EOK AAs. Buy that expansion and then you can purchase this AA.
    Phiyre and Gialana like this.
  7. Phiyre Augur

Thanks for the feedback. I did petition and the GM said it sounds like a bug.
    What you say though makes total sense though if they are EOK aa as I don't own that xpac. One would think somewhere on the aa tab it would specify that and make things a bit more simple to understand. That would make sense though as I have 150aa banked so have more than enough aa to cover things.
  8. Phiyre Augur