Cannot Use Krono

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by newc322, Jul 30, 2021.

1. newc322 Lorekeeper

I click the consume krono button on my inventory screen, it changes from 1 to 0, then goes back to one. I have petitioned and done as the GM's said which was deleting these files"defaults.ini
    eqclient.ini
    eqgame.exe
    EQGfx_Dx8.dll
    EQGraphicsDX9.dll
    eqlsClient.ini
    eqmain.dll

Also, back up the character configuration files by following these instructions:
    <CharacterName><ServerName>.ini (example jack_bristlebane.ini
    UI<CharacterName>_<ServerName>.ini (example ui_jack_bristlebane.ini)
    One or more of those files may be corrupt, causing these issues.
    If deleting these files does not resolve your issue, you can restore your backed up files and folders and retain your hotkeys, contact lists, and display settings."

that did not work. i revalidated game assets, and then when that didnt work i just copy/pasted my original files back. theyre telling me its a UI issue when i use the standard game UI. anyone able to shed some light on how to fix this ?
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

So I goggled your issue and came up with quite a few others who have had this issue in the past. And it has always been a server issue problem.

So at this point if I were you I would make a post in the "Bug report" forum - yes it is an account issue but it is also a bug and while the folks there may not fix it they can alert others who can fix it

Other considerations:

Where did you get this krono?

You could try to parcel it to yourself or give to an alt on the same account and then back again to see if getting it out of your inventory will kick it into working right.
    Skuz likes this.
  3. Metanis Bad Company

Make sure your computer's time and date are correct within 1 minute.

Run all Windows updates and reboot and keep doing it until Windows reports there are no more updates.

Open a command prompt as administrator and type chkdsk c: /f and then reboot to test your hard disk.

Restart your router and modem.
    Corwyhn Lionheart and Skuz like this.