Cannot consume Kronos

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Machen, Feb 21, 2017.

1. Machen New Member

For the last 30 minutes I've been getting:

"The Krono was not successfully consumed. Please try again later."

Can't log into the TLP's.

Please fix.
  2. Tran New Member

Getting this error as well.
  3. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Have you tried logging in to a live server and using the krono there?
  4. Machen New Member

Yes, of course. I can't even log into the TLP's since sub ran out, so live is the only option. The error message I posted is what I get when I try to click on a Krono on live.

Edit -- tried multiple accounts, multiple servers, multiple characters, all the same result.
    disgruntled likes this.
  5. Tran New Member

Frustrating... hope this is fixed soon.
  6. Phantom Ghost Augur

Cannot consume a krono (which is already paid for) completely unacceptable as this item was sold under the expectation it could be consumed.

Cannot make a purchase using credit card... pretty bad

Cannot make a purchase using steam... pretty bad.
    disgruntled likes this.
  7. Machen New Member

Going on 4+ hrs now Daybreak, any update?
  8. Bard Speed New Member

Same here, won't consume Krono.
    disgruntled likes this.
  9. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Have a guildie who can't use a krono on a couple of toons this evening.
    disgruntled likes this.
  10. Exituuur New Member

Same here. Also cannot server transfer.
  11. Bard Speed New Member

Still not able to consume my kronos. Anyone have luck yet?
    disgruntled likes this.
  12. Machen New Member

I expect to be compensated for this lost playtime at this point. Are you so incompetent that you cannot even process credit card transactions when paying customers wish to renew their accounts? Fix this asap, or lose subscribers permanently.
  13. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

pretty sure they would fix it as soon as possible.assuming anyone is around in the office to know about it
  14. Gidono https://everquest.allakhazam.com

I tweeted their help desk. Maybe their night shift people will see it.
  15. Saetama New Member

Ughh i just want to play already. has anyone had any luck consuming a Krono ? I am still having issues and Krono not consumed successfully please try again later.
  16. Exituuur New Member

Any news on this yet Daybreak and about server transfers? Your billing service was happy to take my money for an expansion and Station cash to buy a Transfer token but I can't use it or a krono to play where I want. Not to mention it cost me 10% more than it should being as though there is no way of getting a sub to get the 10% off for All-Access members.
    disgruntled likes this.
  17. Mordeas New Member

Same boat as those above, cannot consume my Krono.

I've tried multiple machines, multiple characters, multiple servers. Drawing at straws I tried splitting the few krono i have out thinking it might be a "bad krono" if there even is such a thing. Nothing seems to be working.

Asked in guild, others are able to consume... not sure why some are able and some aren't?
    disgruntled likes this.
  18. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Good point, like the marketplace items on sale right now, some are not able to buy any thing and others are able to buy too much :( There is a slowness on servers across the internet today and windows is up to its tricks with updates yesterday and today behind the screen where the Wizard is hiding.
    disgruntled likes this.
  19. Mordeas New Member

Krono just went through, took ~18hrs but it happened - so i guess just keep trying, perhaps its resolved now for all.
    disgruntled likes this.
  20. Machen New Member

Same, finally fixed, was able to click.
    disgruntled likes this.