Can you make Lessons and Other XP mods - Potions Stack

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Coruth, May 7, 2013.

1. Coruth Augur

Even if you give only the highest benefit.

Like I can have 4 spell hastes on (Bard, Shm Shm and Enc) and only the best works

Would make me buy more if I didnt feel I couldnt hit my lessons if I dont finish using the pot

((yes Id waste 30 min of pot. but better than wasting 30 min of lessons)
  2. Angahran Augur

Make lessons summon a 30 min, 100% xp potion instead of casting the buff ?

Personally, I'd prefer if the potions were 30 min duration (or had some way to split a 4 hour potion into 8 30 min potions).
    Sometimes I don't have 4 hours I can dedicate to EQ but I might have 30 mins or an hour. So, the thought of wasting 3 hours of a potion (because I have no idea what i'll be doing next time I log in. Could be raiding or something where the xp potion is completely wasted.) usually means I don't use the potions I have and I have no desire to buy any. If they were 30 mins then I could see maybe buying some.
  3. Mykaylla Augur

They had short duration potions in the marketplace at one point- I really don't know why they were removed. I thought it was a good idea to have the range for different playstyles.
  4. Recnarp Augur

People would stop buying exp pots if that happened.
  5. Potawatomi Augur

Make them lore?
  6. Sinestra Augur

It would be nice if my lesson was usable every 20 hours even if I couldn't play that day. There are a lot of days I can't log in to use it and if I can't then it's just lost. I much prefer the way other games like WoW handle it by giving you bonus experience by logging out in certain areas. You get rest experience which if I remember correctly doubles your experience up to a certain point (like an entire levels worth).
  7. wingz-83 Augur

I just wish the lesson ETC would work on evolving items. It seems they do not currently.