Can You Bind An Evil Race In Gfay?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Laffsalot, Mar 24, 2016.

1. Laffsalot Journeyman

Hello.
    I have just made an Iksar Monk on Phinny. I would like to play in Crushbone. Is it possible to get a bind anywhere in that general area (close zones would be fine) or does it only work in cities (where I assume I can't go)? It is really difficult (maybe near impossible) for me (L2) to run from Cablis to Crushbone. I would like to be able to die and respawn near Crushbone and not wind up back in Cablis.

Greatly appreciate thoughts and suggestions.

PS. Is there any way to run to Crushbone without having to go through Timorous Deep?
  2. Slartibartfast Journeyman

Gfay is a city zone. You can bind anywhere in the zone. I suggest binding at the BB zone line.
  3. Weebles Augur

You can bind anywhere in gfay.

If you run from Field of Bone to Emerald Jungle and sit at the druid/wiz portin, im sure a kind druid/wiz would port you to faydwer.

Good luck!
  4. Dega Elder

I seem to recall being able to bind evil races there you might have to be at the outskirts of kelethin on ground lvl tho and you will need someone to bind you obvioulsy other than that you could bind in BB at the camp just before zone to gfay, don´t remember if the parcel npc will aggro tho but I don´t think so but better con just to be safe :)

EDIT: pretty much what they said
  5. AB-Muvien Elder

You're welcome to shoot me a tell on Sylv. If time permits I'll gladly port you to BB and bind you in Gfay.