Can we get the Dark Elf Mask on Selos?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Coirnav, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Coirnav Augur

I've always wanted to be a Dark Elf
  2. DeseanJackson Augur

Not super helpful, but I assume no just cause of the Luclin launch. You could just be a Dark Elf though, doesn’t matter much once in PoP and beyond.
  3. Coirnav Augur

Obviously I know it won't be by default that is why I'm asking. Its not an advantage really at all, its just cool. Geez you people need souls.
  4. DeseanJackson Augur

What do you mean “you people”?
    Iyacc likes this.
  5. Runes Augur

Lol Vicious .. you held the record for race changing for a warrior of all time. Good luck on Selos friend, looks like you finally will get some challenging competition from the start for OW targets rather than having to wait the 3 expansions it took on Coirnav for the other guilds to catch up.
  6. Jadefox Augur

Trade you the DE mask on Selos for the ability to play a beastlord on day 1 on Mangler.

--Jade makes good deals
  7. Korillo Augur

I see no reason why the dark elf mask won't be available on the Selo server.
  8. Runes Augur

9. Arrk Augur

The Guise of the Deceiver, not the mask is available at classic launch until 30 days after Kunark expansion. Since Selo is starting in Luclin... it will not be available. Same with Circlet of Shadow, Fungus Covered Staff (that all can use)... etc

There is a small list of items that go away as expansions open.
  10. Korillo Augur

It's available X days after a server goes live, and X is ~ 125 days. It is unrelated to any expansion.
    Grogak, Xyroff-cazic. and Protocol like this.
  11. Arrk Augur

That is a rumor. No other TLP server has started passed classic, so there is no proof unless a Dev said it, and I have never seen a Dev comment on that.
  12. Korillo Augur

I literally quoted Prathun but ok
    Xyroff-cazic. likes this.
  13. Tachyon Augur

You could always roll a dark elf!
  14. Ishbu Augur

It may be a quote of his but what you posted was your own words and definitely not a literal quote.

Its 2019, time for people to learn what literally means if they intend to use it.
  15. Korillo Augur

16. Arrk Augur

Again directly quoting a reply asking about Phinny. Taken out of context, yes it seems like it is regardless of expansion. But he is referring to Kunark, in that quote as the expansion in question.

Again no server has launched that did not start at Classic. There is no proof, only conjecture. It will be interesting if it does, cause that means then other items could drop also after a short time. For example, Rubicite dropped after server opened like 30 days in. Fungus and CoS would drop after 90 days for the next 125 days? Again all speculation.
  17. Korillo Augur

Did none of you play on Mayong? The mask dropped on that server, it will drop on the Selo server. I suppose it is fair enough to be skeptical though.
  18. Tachyon Augur

I don't remember it dropping on the 51/50 server, but that was ten years ago so I may have forgotten.
  19. yerm Augur

I commend you on how much work you are putting into your effort to avoid just admitting korillo was right. A lesser forum warrior would have meekly admitted they were incorrect or simply stopped posting, but not you, you sir are a champion.
    Xyroff-cazic. likes this.
  20. Stagentti Augur

Not the hero we wanted. But the hero we deserved.