CAN WE GET MORE THAN 5 GROVE GORAL IN RESPLENDENT TEMPLE

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Ghostinthemachine, Mar 26, 2021.

1. Ghostinthemachine Elder

OR ANY OTHER MOB USED FOR THE DAILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. Jumbur Improved Familiar

You are in the wrong forum, this is where fellow players gives technical advice and troubleshoot problems. The developers rarely go here afaik.

Player feedback should go to "the veteran's lounge".
    I support your stance, I remember how annoying that daily was.

p.s. Stay off the capslock and save some of your exclamation marks for later. ;)
  3. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Yes you can, as with most mob populations in EverQuest these are probably on "shared spawn tables", that means several mobs are on that table & every time one of them is killed a replacement mob is chosen from all of the mobs that are on that table.

So lets say the spawn table for RT is as follows:
    (this is NOT the actual spawn table just some mobs I know are in the grounds outside the temple)

a colorful selyrah
    a diseased goral
    a diseased hopper
    a diseased recruit
    a diseased selyrah
    a grove braxi
    a grove goral
    a grove hopper
    a grove selyrah
    a grove serpent
    a hostile goral

If you kill ONLY the Gorals you will eventually see them all get replaced by the other mobs on the spawn table, if you kill everything on the spawn table you stand a much higher chance of seeing more Gorals spawn.

Hence why my forum title says "Kill everything" because that's a very solid solution to most problems, and should work for this one too.

Of course some populations are "fixed" and so there are never more than a certain number up, but in that case it's because the devs wanted the task to kill them to take a certain amount of time, usually much longer than players would like.
    code-zero likes this.