can we get more stick figures plz

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by moogs, Jun 3, 2013.

1. moogs Augur

[IMG]

I activated stick figures and went from an average zone time of 27 seconds to an average zone time of 12 seconds. And it makes the Guild Lobby bearable.

Noticed that Drakkins and other newer models have not been included. Would it be possible to convert more model types to be stick figure compatible?
  2. Diptera Augur

WTB an AA that hides mounts, familiars, auras and ornamentations, and renders every player and mercenary as a halfling, regardless of their actual race or illusions.

I would seriously use such a facility, to cut out all the visual fluff. Pretty sure it would improve responsiveness, too.

Might even apply for an AA that persistently plays the Rivervale tune... :)
  3. moogs Augur

Know what would be nice? Something like the Hide All Traders button in the Bazaar.

Hide All Players. Hide All Mercs. Hide All Pets. Hide All Familiars. (Seriously, who needs to have their familiar out for any reason at all?) Retain collision properties as in the Bazaar. Just allow the client an option not to render the models except for those in your group.
  4. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

Auras are hideable. I forget which of the Spell effects tabs it falls under though. Mounts eh not that big a deal imo. As far as Familiars go I'd rather get a silence Familiars button. I am about sick of their constant wing flapping and what ever the other do (same with pets). Ornamentations, sorry this makes no sense. And while I understand why you want the players and mercs to look a certain way so you can see more things, in a game like I think that you kind of need to have to deal with how other people want to look if you are looking at them, not just see what you want to see.

Hide All Players should never happen without it being limited explicitly to non-combat zones; otherwise they are asking for an increase in complaints about violations of the PNP. Hide Mercs, and Pets will need to have built in restrictions and wouldn't really be All but more like Hide All But Group Mercs and Hide All But Group Pets.
  5. moogs Augur

The idea is for All But Group and for non-combat zones, yes. Although I would like to try a few raids with all stick figures.
  6. fransisco Augur

how does one get stick figures?
  7. moogs Augur

It's in the eqclient.ini file. You can add StickFigures=1 under [Defaults], or maybe it's [Options].