Can we get bonus experience?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Creedmonk, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Creedmonk Augur

Any chance we can get some bonus experience to make up for the roll backs and time lost over last couple days?
    Darv and ForumBoss like this.
  2. Creedmonk Augur

100%-200% would be ideal. Thanks for your understanding!
  3. Xeris Augur

You can get bonus experience if you buy an xp potion
  4. Zansobar Augur

I highly recommend them too.
  5. HoodenShuklak Augur

Did mangler have a rollback?

Selo fortunately did not or if it did was trivial like under an hour.
  6. SweetLaxTho Elder

Buying xp pots and handing cash to a company thus rewarding them for not performing and costing you time is a horrendous decision.

Buy them on launch or to level a alt when you feel like sure.
    Thalliius likes this.
  7. Thalliius Augur

Most any legit company would just give everyone a free XP potion with a "sorry for the inconvenience"

We did that when I worked for a smaller game development company, anytime we had a screwup with our servers or the game that impacted players, we gave out "Sorry Stones" that gave them a boost to a lot of stuff

DBG will probably put XP potions 5% off in the store.... if you buy 10 or more
    SmellyFinger likes this.
  8. DosPanchos New Member

Yea please
  9. Protagonist Tank

I've said it before - they may as well do a permanent 500% bonus. It won't matter, since the server will crash and rollback anything you accomplished, every few hours.
  10. Tshesebe Lorekeeper

And use it only to lose it to yet another server crash and rollback? No thank you.
  11. Xeris Augur

Well then... Don't buy one :D
  12. Tshesebe Lorekeeper

13. Vicus Augur

Yes please, extend it to May 1st would be great.
  14. Tshesebe Lorekeeper

Another day another Mangler crash. There is absolutely no way I'm paying for XP pots when they can't even keep the server from plopping every other day.
  15. Creedmonk Augur

How about now? After the crashes this weekend again?
    Overcast451 likes this.
  16. That0neguy Augur

Even SWTOR has given exp bonus to its players now.
  17. Dilf Augur

All of these rollbacks are causing some minor duping issues. You should probably risk it.
  18. Dilf Augur

But do their servers crash all the time? Love me some SWTOR, but the f2p option is meh.