Can we get a free transfer to Riz?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Arctodus, Jun 8, 2020.

1. Malachi Augur

I sincerely cannot say I blame you.
  2. KimchiGoddess Augur

If ever there was a perfect time for an EQ player to use this EQ quote, lmao.
  3. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casual™

I would be fine with just transferring the bags I bought to a live server. I paid for a year sub, so I am going to be around, but to leave that much money just sitting there?
    Pelrond likes this.
  4. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casual™

Right now, with the server still in classic, ruleset should be irrelevant in regards to allowing transfers. All other servers are well ahead, and there will be no loot imbalances. Just saying, I have enough Daybreak bucks banked to pay for a server transfer. If that were an option, I would.
  5. Gio1999 Augur

Who got banned for toxic gameplay lol?
  6. KimchiGoddess Augur

Have you tried petitioning and asking them nicely to move them from one server to another?

When I skipped out on the hot garbage Coirnav was, I petitioned and asked if my XP pots could be moved from there to Agnarr. They did it for me.
  7. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casual™

No, I have stopped trying to log in the last couple days. I may try now, logging in, and give the petition a try.
  8. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Best of luck.
  9. Accipiter Old Timer

What level did you get to on Rizlona?
  10. KimchiGoddess Augur

Just as a heads up you don't have to log into the game to send in a petition =)

Go here: https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/en-us

Select EverQuest, then sign into your account with the bags via Sign In on the top right of the screen. After you're signed in that same screen will reload, with you signed in. You then want to click Contact Support right under where you signed in. You should now see Submit A Request. Pick the first option and follow the form from there.

Good luck, hope it works out for you!
  11. KimchiGoddess Augur

Level 1 I bet ;)

There's lots LFG, I ran 3 toons in UR the other day and had people coming in and out of groups, some playing two, some playing singles. Near the end myself and two other people ended up relocating together to keep XPing. The entire time there was about half a dozen picks and people zoning in and out LFG constantly.
  12. Gremin Augur

Grouping on Rizlona is perfectly fine. If you have not even tried to play on Riz, dont comment on the server pls.
  13. Accipiter Old Timer

I'd put money on it. More likely, he never even created a character.
  14. Salerene New Member

wait so you guys are saying you can't as you put 2 box on any of the servers or only certain servers? How can they prevent you from doing that if you payed for the all access?
  15. Tweakfour17 Augur

Most TLPs are truebox, which means you need a physical computer for each character you are playing. The client won't let you log in a 2nd account on the same computer. Aradune goes a step further and limits you to only playing 2 toons at once regardless of how many computers you own. This is enforced by people /reporting each other to the GMs. Rizlona is an exception where you can play as many characters are you want at once on a single PC just by alt tabbing.
  16. Arog Augur

I just reread the rules about Aradune and my first interpretation still stands. I read it that you can't box more than 2 characters. Meaning no more than 2 per computer.

So if i want to play 2 characters i can do it on one computer or two computer. I dont box so I'm not sure about this. Limited to two characters with two separate computers makes no sense. I have been wanting to share this game with my two oldest kids which would mean getting 2 more accounts for a total of three accounts and three computers. We have the computers, but i held off on getting two more subscriptions and after seeing how they messed up the launch of Aradune even worse than Mangler I am glad I didn't.

But back to my point. How can they tell the difference between a father and his two kids playing 3 accounts on 3 computers verses a boxer playing 3 accounts on 3 computers. I don't think they can. I understand the rules to be that boxers are allowed to have up to two characters, two accounts, on one computer. Any boxers out there want to clarify this?
  17. Tweakfour17 Augur

They can't tell. People will report you if you are acting like a boxer (using /follow, only 1 toon really doing something at once, toons doing repetitive actions like nuke then sit). It's a super flawed system that is being abused by griefers and people who hate boxers. Then the GM is supposed to investigate, show up and send you a tell and you need to respond promptly. Maybe have 2 toons do different things at the same time, I don't know. But from the sounds of it, alot of people are just getting blanket suspensions.

If you're playing with little kids who are just gonna have a blast hanging with Dad and not really doing their own thing you are probably better off on any server besides Aradune.
  18. Kahna Augur

The Truebox code on Aradune does not allow you to log in more than 1 account per computer. So to box 2 accounts you must use 2 computers. It's not a matter of interpreting rules, the server will not allow you to log on more than 1 account per computer .
  19. Trox2010 Augur

Based off of Dreamweaver's clarification in the announcement thread (which has been linked to multiple times in this forum) you interpretation is 100% wrong. Aradune's ruleset is you are only allowed two character's logged in at a time total, on two separate computers.
  20. Tyrant New Member

Your first interpretation doesn't stand. You can't box more than 2 characters, but the server uses truebox ruleset, so you can do one account per computer. It even says truebox server in the goddamn name on the server select screen. If you wanted to box with your two kids playing one each, you'd need a total of 4 computers. As for how can they tell the difference? Well for one I'd have them register the accounts, even if you're paying for the sub. For two, I'm sure you can verify with a support ticket if necessary that three people exist. For three, you seem to seriously underestimate how easy it is to notice if someone is boxing one additional character, let alone two, three or more.