can we get a boxing server please so non usa players can play the game.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by wildone, May 13, 2019.

1. wildone Elder

darkhain i do raid with a guild and dont box on raids my choice,since i finish work at 4 am australian time wich his usa afternoon,i cant make australian time raids so currently i raid at 9.30 am sydney time,and in summer its 11.30 am,so my play schedule his all over the place but mostly in the afternoon and night off,i raided for years with wreckers but couldent attend every raid,i love the pre pop group game and raiding up to oow then eq changed to much for me.
    has a man in my 50ths who works in hospitality and his interacting with all sorts of people from friendly to drunks etc i love being unsociable out of raid time but funny thing il drop what i am doing and help guildies with epics etc its just sometimes i love killing stuff on my own.
    i have 6 active accounts ,3 of them always on subs and the other 3 probably 9 months of the year on subs.i am not a krono farmer i work full time in a good paying job.
    My question to you his are you one of those everquest forum questers or a genuine player ?,most people i have met on the tlp dont mind people boxing of course we dont like botters.
  2. Captain Video Augur

When there are people on both sides of the argument who don't understand how the Internet works, sure you can.
  3. Iyacc Augur

Easiest way to police and see if people are boxing?
    Make them go on a raid with others in the same guild that uses DKP. Trust me when I tell you - people will rat out their peers for boxing toons that don't contribute equally, quicker than any paid GM would be able to tell.

If they pass that test? Let em box.
  4. Accipiter Old Timer

You bought that story? I have a bridge you should take a look at...
  5. Elemenopi Augur

Nope. The "too hard to police" position makes it sound like too many people/hours are needed, thus making it easier does not add people hours as the same people claim it would. Claiming it does is a logical contradiction.

AKA - You do NOT get to have it both ways. Either too hard to police adds people/hours or making it too easy to police adds people/hours.
  6. yerm Augur

The argument went from too hard to police and thus required too many resources, to it would be so easy to identify that they would have to devote resources to it and couldn't get away with lack of enforcement. So with truebox they could ignore violations and just let people cheat while with nobox they would HAVE to do their jobs.

An absurd argument IMO...