Can we ever turn off RAF bonuses?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Necromaster, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Necromaster New Member

Will players ever be able to turn off recruit a friend bonuses? The bonuses don't apply correctly in game and it wildly throws off level distributions in groups. For example you can have a main account and an other account and the friend account that you recruited and the recruited account will rocket passed everybody to the point where they nobody in the group gets exp anymore. Surely after all of these years there will be a /command or something to turn off RAF experience. Or at least make it so fellowship can share the bonus so you can equalize it somehow.
  2. GNOME_POWER Augur

3. Necromaster New Member

I was hoping for a way to fix it without having to get rid of one of my accounts. I know I can not get the bonus by just not using the account but surely there is a way for them to make it so I can just turn off the bonus even if it has to be permanent without losing the ability to play that account with my others.
  4. Windance Augur

Easy solution. Sacrifice the character until they are at the level you want, or bind in a hostile zone and release to bind. I found there is a spot in the newer katta zone that was bindable by melee's and had some bad guys that would do a fairly quick job killing a level 90ish toon if it was naked.
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Don't both accounts have to be All Access/Gold? So drop the subscription on one of them. It can still play as Silver

Does this outline not work anymore?:

* Experience bonuses work as follows:
    • When the recruitee is a lower level than the recruiter (and they are ungrouped) the following bonuses occur:
      • The recruiter receives a 50% exp bonus.
      • The recruitee receives a 200% exp bonus.
    • When the recruitee is the same level or higher (and they are ungrouped) there are no exp bonuses.
    • When the recruitee and recruiter are grouped, they receive the following bonuses(but only if there are within 1000 feetof each other in the same zone):
      • The recruiter receives a 100% bonus.
      • The recruitee receives a 300% bonus if lower level than the recruiter.
      • The recruitee receives a 100% bonus if the same level or higher than the recruiter.
    If you aren't grouped, there isn't a bonus if they are same level (level 1) or the recruitee is higher level?

Last resort you could petition. But how many accounts do you have that are RAF?

PS I did not bold that stuff - it was in the copy paste I did. So many posters have issues when that happens - apparently they thing I am over dramatic. But its really that I just don't clean up the copy;)