Can no longer use the task window

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Connundrum, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Connundrum Lorekeeper

One of my accounts is not able to use the task window anymore. I was running griblle HA's, and after finishing one and removing the quest, when I /willing to gribble, the window that comes up is blank.

It will let me click accept, and it will give me the disrupting the ritual task, but only that task. If I finish taht task and try to request another, the window will be blank (so I cannot choose which task to take) and if i click accept it says that I have a replay timer and cannot accept the quest.

My other accounts are not affected, it is only my SK on my main account that is affected.

Ive done al the basic troubleshooting, I rescanned all my files, I made sure I was using default UI, I even reset the UI to defaults and it still persists. Its been a week now and nothing ahs changed. I do not have any lockout timers on any of my toons in my group, yet still have the problem on my SK (Name is Rorsharak)

Any ideas on what the problem is and how I can get it fixed? I have a feeling that this is a database issue and will require dev intervention to get fixed. something.
  2. Brudal Augur

Is there a logical divider bar that you can mouse over and drag down to view the other tasks. If possible screen shot the various windows, post to a web based hosting service and reply with a link.
  3. Connundrum Lorekeeper

I dont see any, but I'll look. I will take screenshots tonight and link them.
  4. Brudal Augur

If you don't see "Task Title" and "Duration" like

[IMG]

then likely the middle dividing bar has been dragged to the top.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I usually have to click on the words "task title" for the shared tasks to show up right above that. Even If I move the lines the shared ones stay hidden. Not asking anyone to trouble shoot it just giving some input since tech has already tried to resolve it for me and is not able to. Also why doesn't the new overlay come up for you to show the tasks? It does for me. Maybe turn that on or off, might be affecting your guy.
  6. Connundrum Lorekeeper

Turns out the problem was a divider. I basically had the bottom part pulled up over the top part and didnt realize it. Thanks a ton!
    Janakin and Brudal like this.