Can i delete a free Heroic and remake it?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by SirScale, Mar 24, 2017.

1. SirScale New Member

As the title says, im sure someone has posted and asked this before, but i really wonder, can i delete a charecter that i boosted with the free aniversary boost, and re boost a dif class? has anyone tried this and seen if it works or not? thanks!
    snailish likes this.
  2. Lianeb Augur

Found Here
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...ntil-march-31-2017.239044/page-3#post-3516836
  3. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Yes, I tested it on an old account(10+ yr old). I deleted the Heroic Character (from this promotion) and my Heroic Character count went back to 1. However, don't quote me on this as things might "lag" or "bug" on you (in which case you would need to petition for the character back).
  4. DinkumThinku99 Elder

A reminder: before you delete the character, make sure you take their platinum and anything else that's not 'No Trade' and put it in the shared bank area (or give it to another character). Otherwise, it will be lost forever once you delete the character (you won't get any more platinum when you recreate the heroic character).
  5. Funk Augur

Yes as Dinkim said put plat in shared bank and you can also put Bayle marks in there. The only thing you sacrifice by remaking the character is Food and Drink. Very nice feature really.