Can be add block buffs?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Eniner, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Eniner Augur

Being its 2017 now and i don't think actually that adding in block buffs to be a huge game changer. There is hardly any positive that could come of it for us to gain ahead and such out of era in progression. Its a utility i feel should be for all servers despite time lock. I understand its not what we had during the era we are in but most disabled things would help gain ahead such as ext target window would allow people to load up tanks and be able to switch targets more easily. That i feel is out of era but i do not see how blocked buffs can actually gain or anything of the such. I could be wrong but you can not block Det line spells only buffs / illusions. Please implement this if i have to get another god for saken ranger buffs over mah brells im liable to snap. LoL i really mean no harm here just curious what their thought on it would be if its that big of a game changer or not.
  2. Machentoo Augur

You could at one time block some raid effects that were supposed to be detrimental but were mislabeled. They've fixed all the ones from PoR onwards, when buff blocking is added. I wonder if part of the reason they haven't already done this is that it would require going through all the raids up to PoR to make sure there aren't any similar issues they'd need to correct (which is probably a lot of work.)
  3. Eniner Augur

Would not take but all of about 2 hours total to hit every pop raid mob / trigger mobs testing it on test server. I would gladly volunteer to test them all if that would be the case.
  4. Machentoo Augur

You wouldn't have to just do pop. You need to hit classic plus all 10 expansions that come before PoR. And some of those will take longer than 2 hours. And even so, I doubt the devs would trust a player performed review.