Campfire changes

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Targin, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Targin Journeyman

Does the 20% parry bonus also affect block for classes that have it instead?
  2. Bigstomp Augur

I would guess most of those don't actually stack with stuff you already have.
    But it's nice that it provides everything so you don't have to choose and they can be sorta useful.
  3. roth Augur

Its been such a long time since I looked into campfires/banners, so things may have changed and/or I may be misremembering, but ...

I want to say they count as worn effects. That Base Spell Damage 1-20%? Assuming you’re in anything resembling current gear, your various damage foci are already very much better than the banner/campfire. 50-70% is group level focus? 1-20% on the campfire/banner?

So the question is, what stacks and how does it stack. Assuming you are not at a worn regen cap, or a worn mana regen cap, those effects can be beneficial. I have my doubts as to whether anything else would be beneficial. Those effects all originate in the DoD era, and have never (until the consolidation now) been updated in any way shape or form.
    Balthozzar likes this.
  4. Balthozzar Elder

I am guessing that the banner/campfire bonuses are in the same stacking category as tribute, which I also guess counts as a worn effect, like you do. So, that could be of limited use to higher level players. If anyone knows how these effects stack, it would be great if we could get clarification! :)

Also, I wasn't sure how these things are supposed to scale with level. When it says 1-20%, does that mean low level players get 1% and level 100+ get 20%, or that it is always 1-20% for the damage focus, but what level spells it affects depends on the level of the players?